If you had a chance to save your worst enemies life

staffrodore

would you? assuming we all have at least one person in our lives that we class as an enemy.

Imagine she/he was about to get hit by a train, Would you save him/her or would you just look the other way?

I would be a train driver.

unclehobart

I'd pull my enemy halfway off the track so that they get chopped off mid thigh or something. Being struck by a train is far too quick and painless a death. They need to be around for at least five minutes of sheer flopping panicked and terrorized agony before they die. *rubs salt in for good measure*

catocom

unclehobart said:
I'd pull my enemy halfway off the track so that they get chopped off mid thigh or something. Being struck by a train is far too quick and painless a death. They need to be around for at least five minutes of sheer flopping panicked and terrorized agony before they die. *rubs salt in for good measure*
What unc said.
I'd even drive the rain myself, and go slow. :devious:
There's no reason for a child molesting murderer to be left on this earth.

greenfreak

I don't hate anybody enough to watch them die like that, I'd have to save them for my own conscience. Hypothetically, if I had an enemy that was a confirmed murderer, rapist, etc that severely hurt or killed someone I love, I might feel differently. But you really never know until you are in such situations.

Inkara1

SouthernN'Proud said:
My worst enemy has been dead for decades.

My worst living enemy? The train'd bounce off Oprah anyway.
Did you hear about the cop that looked up Oprah's skirt? He'd heard there was 250 pounds of crack up there.

Liliandra

I don't really have a worst enemy, or really an enemy at all.... but for the sake of my on concious I don't think I could watch them die like that.... at least when it's not of my doing.

Dave

greenfreak said:
I don't hate anybody enough to watch them die like that, I'd have to save them for my own conscience. Hypothetically, if I had an enemy that was a confirmed murderer, rapist, etc that severely hurt or killed someone I love, I might feel differently. But you really never know until you are in such situations.
what she said

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd have to say I'd probably look away, but then I don't really have anyone I'd really call an enemy though. An enemy is someone I'd rather see dead than alive, and there's not really anyone I can think of at this time that fits that criteria.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'd save him/her, pulling stuff like you're only alive because of me to an enemy must be really great :D

MrBishop

I'd save his/her life...because that's how my morals work. Besides, it'd give me so much more time to make their life a living hell. :)

Liliandra

PT said:
I'd have to say I'd probably look away, but then I don't really have anyone I'd really call an enemy though. An enemy is someone I'd rather see dead than alive, and there's not really anyone I can think of at this time that fits that criteria.

If I were to have a true enemy I would most likely have to agree with you there... Anyone who could make the enemy status with me most likely did something well worth them being dead as they can get so they can get to hell all the faster.

nalani

Hmm.. I'm not sure I hate anyone *that* much .. I did run over my exhusband once for making my children cry on Christmas Eve, but that was *his* fault and not done out of hatred </innocent smile, batting eyelashes>.

The only people I would come close to feeling like that about are the holier-than-thou, only-my-opinion-counts-for-anything, basically-ignorant people that surround us everyday.

freako104

It depends on who they are. Rapist/murder I would either let die or kil. If they are just an ass then possibly

drkavnger99

For me I'd have a hard time with letting anyone die if I had the power to stop it. There are limits to that though state of mind and such. (ie Guy kills a family member I kill guy no questions asked.) But as far as my most hated enemy no death wouldn't be caused by me they are not worth the risk of being incarcerated or killed myself.