I'm back.

peterska2

I've been away from here for a jolly long time and so I thought I'd pop back and see how everyone is. Looking at the 13 pages of new posts since I last logged in (and even then it was just to check my mail and not the forums) I think I might be a little busy tonight playing catch up.

So how is everyone and can anyone tell me briefly what I have missed?

[edit] First thing to do though is to get my bloody sig sorted coz that is so out of date.

peterska2

Just a few things to add to this thread before anyone else PM's me.

1) The last thing I can honestly recall on here is when Justintime was pretending to be dead. I was quite a pain in the backside around about then and I possibly/probably upset quite a few people. At this time I was having a lot of problems of my own and that whole thing was too close to home for me and I reacted very badly. Therefore, I apologise to anyone who has any residule ill feelings towards me.

2) I possibly gave out a load of bad karma around the time of my leaving the site. If anyone wants to hit me back with bad karma then that's fine. Of course only hiit me if I have hit you at that time.

3) It is a long while since I was last around and so for the main part of the next few days I will be browsing and trying to catch up a bit and replying where I think it is appropriate.

4) I am aware that some people really don't like me. This is fine by me as everyone is entitled to their opinions but I don't want to have any flame wars on the site. If you have a gripe with me take it to PM.

5) I may in my efforts to play catch up bring some old threads back to the top of the posting lists. I apologise in advance and will try and not do this to too many threads but it is inevitable that I will do with some of them.

As I think of anything else I'll add it into my list here.

KA

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
good to see ya ska, your right its been a bit. but never the less good to see ya.