i'm craving flesh

BlurOfSerenity

specifically CHICKEN!!

i've really been on a chicken kick lately.
i love it!! i can't get enough of it!!

i like it fried, tho... and i'm on a diet :(

75renegade

ash r said:
specifically CHICKEN!!

i've really been on a chicken kick lately.
i love it!! i can't get enough of it!!

i like it fried, tho... and i'm on a diet :(

Breasts are fav. part.............specially when their tender an' juicy.....

Fried is good, baked is good, but 'properly' grilled is best, no?:)

Vortex

:hug: LOL, that's nearly just as bad as me... when we eat out, I usually get something with Chicken in it.... when we eat in, it's chicken... Somtimes I'm adventurous... but if I get the choice, chicken will be it!

Oddly enough I can't really eat red meats though... they always taste funky to me... I'm a white meat fiend :p

halamikage

I love chicken...if there's anything that I can eat consecutively for days at a time, its chicken.
*runs to the fridge*
Yeah! Leftovers from dinner.....chicken :dance:

BlurOfSerenity

Re: Re: i'm craving flesh

75renegade said:

EEP! now i want a grilled chickin sandwich, a little mayo, some thin tomato, a small amount of lettuce.... all in small ammounts, so as not to distract me from CHICKEN.
:banghead:

I HAVE NO CHICKENNNNN!!!

BlurOfSerenity

but on a differnet note:
lol, there's a word in german, that's "schicken", and means "to send", if i recall properly.
everyone in my german class fondly pronounced it "ess chicken"
i find that ammusing :)
:laugh4:

Aunty Em

Re: Re: Re: i'm craving flesh

ash r said:
75renegade said:

EEP! now i want a grilled chickin sandwich, a little mayo, some thin tomato, a small amount of lettuce.... all in small ammounts, so as not to distract me from CHICKEN.
:banghead:

I HAVE NO CHICKENNNNN!!!

No, no, no...... an onion and sesame bagel, lots of sliced chicken, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, masses of mayo.... and a forklift truck to pick it up! Oooooh, I love the Bagel Shop! :D

greenfreak

That's all I really eat too. Most of the Lean Cuisines out there have chicken in them... Well, the *best* ones do at least. :)

I had McDonalds for lunch today for the first time in a long time. Sometimes I miss fast food.

Aunty Em

We go to McDs on a saturday after shopping... they've just started doing a Berry Yogurt Crunch over here with fresh mixed berries and a crunchy topping that is < 5% fat... it's really nice... but I like my McD Chicken Premiere best... A breaded chicken breast in a chiabata bun with spicy salsa sauce and sour cream with chives on a bed of lettuce... :licklips: I don't bother with anything else usually... :D

lacemyster

I like chicken, but I love Fish Sticks even more. Mmmmmm fish sticks. I wish I had fish sticks *had fish sticks for dinner*

Um, what were we talking about again? :D

Aunty Em

I like those seafood or crabsticks too, especially with a bit of seafood sauce and salad.... :licklips:

Mirlyn

Spot said:
Wendy's for us. love those spicy chicken sandwiches...

$0.99 Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers. Used to be doublestacks, but they're no longer being served. :mope: