I'M DIVORCED!!!!!!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Uki Chick said:

You would prefer I say congratulations on picking a loser & fucking up a sworn committment?

[edit]the chosen wording in no way reflects any individual, just the general process of divorce

Uki Chick

Gonz said:
You would prefer I say congratulations on picking a loser & fucking up a sworn committment?

wasn't expecting that. of course not though. i thought i was picking someone good to spend the rest of my life with. i didn't expect this to happen, and most people who know me knew that the commitment that I made meant the world to me and I was willing to fight for it. I took my vows seriously. I don't like being a divorcé, but life doesn't always go the way you would like it to.

Uki Chick

unclehobart said:
But does not the French-esque social model that is Quebec require that one maintain a primary spouse as well as at least two torrid affairs on the side? You need to stock up on lovers.

no, we don't need to maintain a primary spouse, but stocking up on lovers is always good.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
wasn't expecting that. of course not though. i thought i was picking someone good to spend the rest of my life with. i didn't expect this to happen, and most people who know me knew that the commitment that I made meant the world to me and I was willing to fight for it. I took my vows seriously. I don't like being a divorcé, but life doesn't always go the way you would like it to.

Thus, I again offer my condolences.

catocom

Uki Chick said:
no, we don't need to maintain a primary spouse, but stocking up on lovers is always good.
So it's back on then? :brush:
My last gf was a bi. oh but that was fun. :swing:

Uki Chick

catocom said:
So it's back on then? :brush:
My last gf was a bi. oh but that was fun. :swing:

I could imagine how fun that must have been. Are you applying for the position of one of my numerous lovers??? :D

MrBishop

Oh..and although I'm not sure if congrats are in order...if you're happier and he's happier then it must be a good thing.

unclehobart

The purpose of a divorce is not to make anyone happy. The sole purpose of a divorce is to make lawyers rich.. er.

catocom

Uki Chick said:
Are you applying for the position of one of my numerous lovers??? :D
no...guess not. :(
I just remembered that's where the problem came in last time.
GGB = fine
GBG = [mr burn] Egxellent [/mr burns]
GB = fine
BGB = not fine
BBG = HELL no

I'm territorial...like a dog :D

Uki Chick

catocom said:
no...guess not. :(
I just remembered that's where the problem came in last time.
GGB = fine
GBG = [mr burn] Egxellent [/mr burns]
GB = fine
BGB = not fine
BBG = HELL no

I'm territorial...like a dog :D

Well, being territorial with a girl who's bi can become a big problem.

catocom

eh, she was just a "road whore" anyway.
She married some old 80 year old man for his money.