Im getting married

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:D

Just saw your other thread. Did you bump your head in that crash? Could that be what caused this irrational decision?

Just kidding with ya. Hope the marriage is great. :wink2:

Uki Chick

Congrats!

Make it small and intimate. You won't regret it. If I could do it over again, it would be on a beach or something. We had almost 300 people at ours. Just too much.

tonksy

WHAT?
why is this the first i am hearing about this? obviously it should be the same girl....right? congrats! tell me more, tell me more....(dammit, now i've gone and got that silly song from grease in my head...)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Congradulations

I have tons of advice, but my wife will read this, and I don't want to sleep outside

Joking, it's all fun

Spliffy

lol thanks all :)

Yes Tonks its Carla :) Known her most of my life. She a great girl and the best thing to ever happen to me :)

tonksy

Spliffy said:
lol thanks all :)

Yes Tonks its Carla :) Known her most of my life. She a great girl and the best thing to ever happen to me :)
well, excellent. when's the big day?

Oz

Spliffy said:
14th Aug 2004 :)

Just a bit of catch up news for ya :)

Dude, ya gotta change yer drinkin' habits, slow down a little, even I've never managed to get drunk enough to agree to that ;)

Congrats man..........hope yer hear the pitter patter of many tiny Spliffy feet........when yer ready for them o' course :)

Djcake

OTE=Squiggy]Been there...Done that...:eh:[/QUOTE]

same here :smash2::box::gun2::suicide:

I hope yours turns out better then mine did