I'm glad he's one of yours and not one of ours

spike

Yeah, the nation has done so much better since then

Hell yes it has.

the feminization of a nation , liberal pussies run everything! good stuff! :retard:

It'd be awesome if liberals ran everything. There's still far to many conservative morons in office though.

Sounds like you'd actually be for taking away women's right to vote. Is that true?

ResearchMonkey

It'd be awesome if liberals ran everything.
They are running everything, into the fucking ground.

i assure you, i'm not happy the whole 'Sarah is leading thing' for us right now. Wimmin's folks just aren't what we need right now. The fucking commie left has us in dire straights. Wimmin's wouldn't be so bad if things were running smoother.

You act like some paci-fister, while at the same time you'd pull a FDR move and place us all in an internment camps if you could. You folks just need to pucker-up your butt-holes and deal with reality a little better.

spike

They are running everything, into the fucking ground.

They've been making a bunch of improvements over the last admins.

i assure you, i'm not happy the Sarah is leading thing for us right now. Wimmin's folks just aren't what we need right now.

You're saying a lot of bigoted things against women today huh?

The fucking commie left has us in dire straights.

The fascist right put us in dire straights. A lot of it is being fixed now.

while at the same time you pull a FDR move and place us all in an internment camps if you could.

You made up some more crap. What did you try to base this one on?

2minkey

bootlicker
more like the right allowed us to slip into dire straits by their negligence and inability to envision an economy without oil, leaving us still vulnerable to the oil cartel. idiots.

but i'm not sure much of anything is being 'fixed' at the moment.

MrBishop

The right are too busy sucking Chinese and Saudi dicks to respond coherently right now. Perhaps we should refer back to the bumper-sticker moldering on the rear bumper of their SUV.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
more like the right allowed us to slip into dire straits by their negligence and inability to envision an economy without oil, leaving us still vulnerable to the oil cartel. idiots.

What are the alternatives?

The left has shut down nuclear, which is the only true alternative we have. Batteries? How many landfills do you own? How many coal or oil power plants?

ResearchMonkey

You're saying a lot of bigoted things against women today huh?
LMAO! Nice, a well trained liberal reflex-response.

In no way is my statement a bigoted statement. In case you don't know there are HUGE differences in the physical and emotional make-up between Hominidae male and Hominidae female. Those difference are especially marked and magnified when you look specifically at the Homo sapien.

To say women and men are the same in every respect is as ignorant of statement as a person can make. Of course you have been taught to regurgitate the line you've been fed to misframe the debate. It's how you do it, right?.

So no, I do not think a woman would be a good fit for POTUS, especially right now.

ResearchMonkey

It is a shame we have such pussies for poli's

I'm watching LtCol West. I like most of what I see from him.

It is unfortunate that this post-racial pResident has put us back +20 years in race acceptance. He has made it more difficult for the next black man who runs for President.

The left will certainly paint him as an Uncle Tom, the white mans Bitch.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The No1 job for a politician, once elected, is to get elected again.

Constitutional amendment - Term limits.

spike

LMAO! Nice, a well trained liberal reflex-response.

Nope, it's a factual statement since you said something bigoted.

In no way is my statement a bigoted statement. In case you don't know there are HUGE differences in the physical and emotional make-up between Hominidae male and Hominidae female. Those difference are especially marked and magnified when you look specifically at the Homo sapien.

There are differences. There's also big differences between different men.

To say women and men are the same in every respect is as ignorant of statement as a person can make.

Of course nobody made that statement. Unless you're making up stuff agains.

Of course you have been taught to regurgitate the line you've been fed to misframe the debate.

More crap you made up. What is it with this fantasy crap?

So no, I do not think a woman would be a good fit for POTUS, especially right now.

There's the bigotry. There would be plenty of women who would be a perfectly good fit. Of course not Sarah. You have to look at individual qualifications instead of making ridiculous generalizations.

Of course you have been taught to regurgitate the line you've been fed to misframe the debate.

You going to answer where you pulled that crap from?

spike

It is unfortunate that this post-racial pResident has put us back +20 years in race acceptance. He has made it more difficult for the next black man who runs for President.

The left will certainly paint him as an Uncle Tom, the white mans Bitch.

You made up some more crap with no basis in reality. I thought you said you were going to stop this stuff.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tiny brain.

Says the supporter & follower of the TotUS

from_ELRUSHBO_websiteImage6.jpg