I'm not in love .. so don't forget it ...

Are you in love?

• Yes, I'm in love right now

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • I love my partner but I'm not IN love with my partner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love is a fallacy - a chemical imbalance in the brain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenfreak

I just got back from a two week road trip for work, I'm loving my boyfriend more than I usually do after such a long time apart. After three and a half years, I'm still in love with him. Now if I can keep that up for the rest of my life, we'll be fine. :)

AlladinSane

I found the woman I ever dreamed with and I never really thought could exist, and she loves someone else. I'm dealing well with it...

freako104

AlladinSane said:
I found the woman I ever dreamed with and I never really thought could exist, and she loves someone else. I'm dealing well with it...

i know how ya feel. hope you find someone just right for ya soon.

Inkara1

Well, I'm marrying Brandi, even though there's no financial gain in it for me... so I must be in love! :love2: :hump:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*hugs Shadowfax* One day somebody will love you. You are so sexy and seem so nice, it's impossible for you not to be loved.

freako104

Nixy said:
I try to be nice to everyone :)

thats cool sa long as they deserve your kindness and hopefully they wont take advantage of it(that has happened to me and id hate to see anyone esp someone i consider a friend hurt like that.) but rock on nixy!!

Psycho

...if only I had something to be sensitive to...

I was in love, maybe I still am, don't know, all I know is she told me she 'sort of has a boyfriend' (that is quoted) which she met a long time after we did... ah well, life goes on...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
yeah, life goes on while you're miles away...... (sing by Poison)
psycho: i've been there......and way too much times.

AlladinSane said:
I consider myself to be really sensitive, even I had never gained everything good from it...

agree, being sensitive has never made me gain anything good, in fact, being a real bastard has worked for me in the last months....