I'm only here because the Mod thinks im hot

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Any friend of Jerrek should not be pressured into deciding what sex they are...Welcome to OTC, HubbaHubba...:beerbang:

HubbaHubba

Squiggly: :D :headbang: :D My hair isnt that long yet... and you'd have to see the original post to get the name i 'suppose

And Nixy my babe's in France so i shouldnt be beat up too bad, good luck on your end ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My bf won't visit the boards. He doesn't like online chatting. *shrug*

Professur

Nixy, if he can't type well enough to keep up in a chat, you can't be too happy with him. I mean, finger dexterity is vital in any relationship, isn't it?;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh Prof...he just doesn't like talking to people he doesn't know is RL. They weird him out. Don't know WHY he would be weirded out by people like all us fine folks here though :shrug:

HomeLAN

Professur said:
Nixy, if he can't type well enough to keep up in a chat, you can't be too happy with him. I mean, finger dexterity is vital in any relationship, isn't it?;)

Well, there's dexterity, and then there's dexterity

I've never been able to type all that well.

freako104

HubbaHubba said:
Thats not as much fun though .. I'm a guy though, so most likely that limits it to the girls

and jerrek too. he thinks a lot of guys are hot :shrug: he cant even control it he has to force them to be kissed.

Jerrek said:
PuterTutor

i thought the rule was only nix and anyone she mentions can use that smiley??

PuterTutor said:
Hey, I think the girl should always get the guy. Guess I'm old fashioned.

so do i unless the guy doesnt want her type deal id be more for the girl getting him. esp when its jerrek then i feel even more that the girl should win since well noone wants to be with jerrek.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
freako: That IS the rule. Jerrek thinks we are gonna go to the movies when he comes see me sometime but I am really gonna tie him up and throw him in Lake Ontario as punishment for using my trout :D

freako104

Nixy said:
freako: That IS the rule. Jerrek thinks we are gonna go to the movies when he comes see me sometime but I am really gonna tie him up and throw him in Lake Ontario as punishment for using my trout

only problem is that hell enjoy it if your bf does the tying and throwing
;) if thats teh rule we all must abide jer.