I'm running IE 7 beta 2 preveiw

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm off the next two weeks (starting Saturday) I may get it & see. That'll allow plenty of time to do a complete reinstall ;)

PostCode

Major contributor!
Remember winks, the beta has a lot of debug code written into it. This will mostly be removed upon final release.

IE7 is using about 30-50MB depending on how many tabs you have but then again Firefox does eat a bit up with multiple tabs, about 35MB with six or seven tabs, just not nearly as much as IE is using. I think this has a lot to do with the debug overhead though and will mostly be a non issue upon final release.

Winky

Go for it Gonz!!!

Lemme give ya some pointers for how to tweak XP-spII
into a speedy lightweight screamer!

Posty - debug code Hmmm yeah I can see how that would be,
it uses a lot of memory and doesn't release
it gracefully so later this year the real deal will show its
true colors huh?

Multi-core processors for everyone for X-Mas fer sure fer sure!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
I'm off the next two weeks (starting Saturday) I may get it & see. That'll allow plenty of time to do a complete reinstall ;)

You just started and you have holidays already??

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm sucking off the Indiana unemployed workers tit. GM shuts down, we have nothing to do so we are off. No, I'm not eligible for the perks until March.

Kruz

Winky said:
so who other than Sam IS running:
-
-
-
-
image.php

I run it on my laptop, like it alot!
but I need to get it for my Desktop Machine. (think you can PM me with that link that was removed Wink?) :devious:

Winky

My aren't you cutting edge!
-------------------------------
Browser Test
Your browser is: IE 7.0

Please upgrade your browser!

Wells Fargo no longer supports the browser version you are using.
Please upgrade to a supported browser in order to get access to Wells Fargo's secure sites.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
that's needed is a tag 'BGSOUND SRC=file://---' (with approximately 344 dashes)

people actually type 344 dashes? man, talk about needing a life.

Inkara1

Professur said:
I'm thinking on going back to NT3.51. I preferred the interface.
I've got a copy of NT4 sitting around that came with my copy of Visual C++ I bought back when I was a computer science major.

If I can ever remember to pick up the box when I'm visiting my parents and bring it down here, it's going on eBay.