i'm surfing the web with my new computr

B

Bubba

it's a Dell, dude! p120, 850 mb, 32 mb, floppy, cdrom, modem. WOW!:headbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
I have a 486 on my desk, Packard Hell. I put an ISA network card in it so I can got online thru my network. It's got a 470MB HD, 12MB of RAM, and win 95. I'm fixing it for 25 bucks.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ugh, Bubba, I don't think you have this computer thing down yet. The idea is to get bigger, better, faster :D

Aunty Em

I have one thing to say... ITX... :D

Forget bigger, faster and all that crap... give it 10 years and every system in the house will be run by ITX. :D

B

Bubba

Gonz said:
Ugh, Bubba, I don't think you have this computer thing down yet. The idea is to get bigger, better, faster :D

It is bigger, better, faster than my old pentium. My last one was only 90 mhz with a 400 mb hard drive. This one's got 56k. ;)

B

Bubba

I bought that one because I always wanted a Dell. I'm building a new system.

B

Bubba

This Dell is great is for surfing the web while storms are happening.

AlladinSane

chcr said:
I have a 486 on my desk, Packard Hell. I put an ISA network card in it so I can got online thru my network. It's got a 470MB HD, 12MB of RAM, and win 95. I'm fixing it for 25 bucks.
I still have my DX4 100 and a K6-2 collecting dust around here. Both retired by lack of HDs...

EvilRemix

Bubba said:
This Dell is great is for surfing the web while storms are happening.

Yeah well, just remember, that case is solid steel and the power supply is built on nuclear technology. If you get hit by lightning, that thing is going to go critical. You might want to consider getting a lightning rod, and placing it on your neighbors roof.