I'm trippen

MrBishop

HeXp£Øi± said:
I'm such a dumbass LOLOL :rofl:

I left my mic on and my speech recognition software was trying to interpret words and sounds it was picking up in the background.
Somebody smack me.

:lol2:*poke2*:elaugh1::spank2:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
HeXp£Øi± said:

I left my mic on and my speech recognition software was trying to interpret words and sounds it was picking up in the background.
Somebody smack me.

Now we know what kind of stupidity you speak while you post :p

:D ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I wanna know where it picked up the "What the FUCK"s that you had to be saying...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
HeXp£Øi± said:

Somebody smack me.

*points and laughs* :yell:

oh yeah...and a complimentary smack :trout:

Oz

Aw......I was intritgued with wot yer 'puter was gonna say next :(

Glad 'tasn't bean a major prob tho :D

Thulsa Doom

oh you blew it! you could have been the next Delphic Oracle. Either that or you could have convinced people your computer was haunted by the dead. think of the possibilities!!!!

......the few....

who said that!!!

HeXp£Øi±

Well your mystic oracle that was revealing the future and all things unknown would have been Dora the explorer. Atleast, that's what was playing in the background. Hmmm...i wonder how many might have followed...

tonksy

HeXp£Øi± said:
Well your mystic oracle that was revealing the future and all things unknown would have been Dora the explorer. Atleast, that's what was playing in the background. Hmmm...i wonder how many might have followed...
backpack, backpack...i'm the thing that's loaded up with toys and knickknacks too...anything that you might need i've got inside for you...backpack, backpack, backpack, backpack!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonks said:
backpack, backpack...i'm the thing that's loaded up with toys and knickknacks too...anything that you might need i've got inside for you...backpack, backpack, backpack, backpack!
GAH!!!!!

:bolt:

Rose

I saw Dora the Explorer for the first time last Sunday.

I want to strangle her. The monkey can live.

tonksy

Rose said:
I saw Dora the Explorer for the first time last Sunday.

I want to strangle her. The monkey can live.
BOOTS!!! he's ok...swiper is the best...my daughter tries to snap her fingers and does a great "aw, maaaan!"