I'M WATCHING YOU...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Shit, people are just starting to believe I'm over 21. Why would I want to go and screw that up now?

ipmoof

Done. I think I annoyed myself more than I did anybody else. Probably a close one though... :D

unclehobart

Originally posted by PuterTutor
Shit, people are just starting to believe I'm over 21. Why would I want to go and screw that up now?
I know how you feel. HomeLANs bro is 44 and still gets carded for cigs.

PostCode

Major contributor!
Originally posted by unclehobart
Originally posted by PuterTutor
I know how you feel. HomeLANs bro is 44 and still gets carded for cigs.

I wish they would card me....guess you have to have hair to look young these days. :lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me or does this page take a few more seconds to start showing up than normal?

whoreable

Originally posted by ipmoof
Originally posted by unclehobart
as if... hes in the gallery ... face, tattoos .. enough to send him up the river for a long time.

PuterTutor.jpg

Umm... YAH.

GOTTA GO BACK IN TIME

unclehobart

Originally posted by fury
Is it just me or does this page take a few more seconds to start showing up than normal?
On initial search queeries.. yes.. but its still umpteen times faster than the old setup.

Altron

Ardsgaine said:
GOTTA GO BACK IN TIME

"Wait a minute, Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?"

I actually just saw "Back to the Future" saturday. What makes that scary is that my friend was quoting from "Waterboy" which I just saw friday.
*runs around screaming "Get out of my head!*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's a $40 camera, Gonz, what the hell options do you THINK it has?! :D

Video
Still
640x480
320x240

That's about it.