Image using

loon_B4ll00N

kan i use yer (47_decipher.jpg)image? Kinda the same - just using similar font but having "o.t.c." letters centered on bottom of the smiley dude..

..want to kast it fer a plaque-y thing for meselfs.

:shrug:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
i vould tink dat the peoples who run dis site vould frown upon dat request, particularly from someone who is brand new on de board. joo might have dishonorable intent for logo. ve love logo.

are joo teh spammer? :shrug:

loon_B4ll00N

are joo teh spammer? :shrug:
um, yes? :D

If I were, would I say I was?
..don't really get that one... 'like asking somebody if they're lying..

Nah, hell. I'm a decent guy. I think that logo is cool. Lookin at it - it looks easy to mould, to carve, to exploit into my favorite form of art - Receiver hitch plugs for pickups. Thought if I asked, I could make one, offer it up to the boss, and then.. yaknow.. I dunno. fuck it.

Inkara1

I seem to remember a voting process for the various style sheets that can be chosen several years ago. If we let you redesign the logo, then someone else will say, "Hey, I want to redesign the logo now," and before you know it we'll have to set up something on the server to randomly serve up all the different logos on each page load.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't think he's asking to change the logo, he's asking if he can use the logo for his art...some sort of moulded metal I think it is...he thinks the logo would be a cool subject but to do the art he'd have to move the words...pretty much he's asking if he can use the logo as his inspiration to make art. I think it's right honourable of him to ask :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think it's one of these things that he wants to make...to cover a trailer hitch hole when it's not in use...

trailer_hitch.jpg

Inkara1

If that's the case, then I don't think it would be a problem... who actually ended up making the logo, anyway?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think he's already scared off...which is too bad because I plan to have a pick up or SUV when I get a new car (maybe in 4 years) and an OTC hitch cover would have been SWEET