'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida' guitarist dead

A.B.Normal

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Erik Braunn, the Iron Butterfly guitarist who played one of rock's most recognizable riffs in the 17-minute anthem "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida," died of cardiac arrest Friday. He was 52

:crying7:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Quick, how many of you even knew what the bands name was before reading the story or, better yet, actually heard the song? (extra points if you heard all 17 minutes of In-a-gadda-da-vidda on vinyl)

rrfield

Gonz said:
Quick, how many of you even knew what the bands name was before reading the story or, better yet, actually heard the song? (extra points if you heard all 17 minutes of In-a-gadda-da-vidda on vinyl)

me, me!

Dave

Gonz said:

i have it on my HD...

chcr

Too cute for words
Was everybodies copy of the album transparent green? Mine was. Who knows whatever happened to it. I don't figure I count in Gonz's question since I bought the album when it was first a hit. :)