fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm fury, he's squiggy. :tardbang:

Got another four months to go before it's his almost birthday. :tardbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You must be pretty drunk tommy. I'm half delerious and half still asleep and I still make more sense. :D

unclehobart

Shadowfax said:
:headbang:

thank god you don't have to be 18 here to have legally sex :D
Not here either. Its different from state to state. I was thinking along the lines of international treaties which has a minimal default of 18 for non residents ... worse if the host country has more stern laws.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
* Squiggy is NOT accepting any extra birthdays.....anymore.....

Hell, I'm still trying to get them to rescind two years for convalescence....:retard:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I dunno what's scarier, the fact that I understood that or the fact that I feel the same way.

I've torn the hell out of ligaments in both my legs (one of them still hasn't healed) and cracked one of my bones before, add that to that time I was sick for half a year, and then the other year and a half total of all the other times I got sick, I should be like what... 12? :tardbang:

greenfreak

His 18th birthday and he's gonna be high on Vicodin. What a way to celebrate. :D

Doing anything special with the fam? Do you exchange birthday presents with your brothers usually?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
My dad's gone on a business trip over the weekend, so I'll be spending it at my moms. Dad will do his birthday party next weekend. Sometime before the end of this week I've gotta mow the lawn. Anyone want to make a road trip and mysteriously murder me without a trace so I don't have to? :tardbang:

My brothers get a present (sometimes each if they're cheap enough) for me through mom and then again through dad, so it's almost like I get twice the presents from them. :D

Mom usually gives me money for my birthday because my wish list changes rapidly from month to month, to speak nothing of from birthday to birthday :D She used to ask me specifically what I wanted, but she stopped trying to do that around when I was 8 and asked for a green power ranger and instead got some no-name thing that didn't come anywhere near it. She got a talking-to for that one :D

Dad sometimes gives me money for my birthday, and other times gets me something he thinks I'll like or be able to put to good use. He's right a lot of times. There's the occasional time he'll just ask me to order something online for up to x amount of money, but he usually saves those for other happy occasions, like me getting a GED or giving my brothers a nice computer.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
heh...if he gets that for his 18th birthday, then what will you do with people (for instance, me) who turn 21? :brow:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Shadowfax said:
heh...if he gets that for his 18th birthday, then what will you do with people (for instance, me) who turn 21? :brow:
i didn't get shit for my 21st birthday, not even a headache or a swift kick in the ass:mope:

chcr

Too cute for words
fury said:
I think that's young enough to still act stupid sometimes
There's no upper age limit on that one, dude. I can attest to that.

BTW, I have a riding mower. I could probably be there on it in ten days or so.

greenfreak

Shadowfax said:

Well, then, when are you turning 21, little boy? Why don't you come over here and sit on Aunt Tiesha's lap and tell me? :brow:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, 19 is bigger than 21 here since that is when everythign becomes legal...I got m ex-bf for my 19th birthday (met him at my borthday outting) i am still unsure how I feel about that...:tardbang:

Happy early birthday sweetie :kiss::hig: