In Memorium: 9/11

greenfreak

HBO is airing a show tonight about 9/11, anyone going to watch? I usually watch Six Feet Under at 9pm so I would normally be watching anyway. I'm definately going to try to catch it--this is the only time we're being 'allowed' to view the towers. :(

HBO's site has a nice tribute on it. HBO.com

wish i could, DTI blocked American channels off my sat descrambler, bastits!

i had

ABC
NBC
FOX
CBS
CNN america
CARTOON NETWORK
TBN
TLC
DISCOVERY
BET
UPN
HBO
CINEMAX
STARZ
MOVIE CHANNEL
SHOWTIME
HBO 2
E!
ESPN
ESPN2
TBS

Miss em all :(

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
No way to hack that descrambler Justin? Of course, I'm just kidding, that would be illegal, and we don't allow discussion of such things. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It, again, made me wanna grab a few weapons &amp; go terrorist hunting. That should have been on freeTV to remind us why we're at war. That little fact seems to go farther from our thoughts everyday. :mad:

greenfreak

I stayed at my parent's house later than I thought I would. I had to watch the end of the Laker game and I'm damn glad I did. (Lakers were down by as much as 20 thru the whole game and came back in the 4th then Horry hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer to win by one point) My parents live an hour away from me so it was almost over by the time I got home.

Anyway, they're re-showing on Tuesday night. Just the commercials got me teary, I could imagine what it's going to be like to watch the whole thing.