India admits spy plane downed

ris

i'd heard that pakistan had claimed shooting down an unmanned spy plane but india were keeping schtum. now it's confimed i can't imagine things being easy there for a few days. bugger :(

G

A war between India and Pakistan would have a negative effect on the rest of the world, particularly in the fight against terrorism. :(

DuronClocker

They have enough nukes between those two countries to take out all of Asia and Europe if they really wanted to. An estimate currently lies at about 17 million deaths if a single small nuclear weapon were to be detonated in either of these countries. I wish they'd just stop...they don't realize what they do can ruin the world.

As soon as the first nuclear weapon is launched...I can almost guarantee you that World War 3 will begin..I'm saying this in all seriousness. :(

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
...particularly in the fight against terrorism. :(

All this started because India wanted to fight the terrorism supported by Pakistan. This "fight" against terrorism is only bringing more terrorism to this world, i never supported the idea of any military actions against other countries.....

Further comments on "war against terrorism" will be: "no comment".

sbcanada

Well shit... Now I have to go and dig myself a bomb shelter... :(

Actually, who the hell would waste a perfectly good nuke to take out a few Canadian hosers? :D

I bet I'd be drafted to go fight... ah well, maybe I can take a few Arab's with me when I die...
anakinbang2.gif

Maybe me and Mitchy will be fighting side by side. :rofl2:

G

I doubt that either country will use nuclear weapons. You don't have don't have put "no comment" on discussing this Luis. Political discussions on the site can be very interesting at times. Just say whatever the heck you want.

G

I think that for most countries nukes are last resort unless someone else uses them or chemical weapons first.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I've seen this before, there's no point arguing international politics that involves the US with people from the US, they're "always right" :rolleyes:

Professur

Originally posted by s4
I think that for most countries nukes are last resort unless someone else uses them or chemical weapons first.

Mostly 'coz their too damn expensive to use.

Professur

Conventional war. I love that phrase. Everytime I hear it I get images of thousands of salesmen beating each other over the heads with brochures.