Inkara's sig pic

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I find it rather disgusting and I can't sit and read through these forums with shit like that popping up when my kids are around. Is that pic acceptable, here? If so, no offense, Ink, but I'll have to put you on ignore for the simple reason that your sig pic is not appropriate for my kids to see.

Winky

Yeah it has to go
it's funny tho lol
I'm sure he'd change it right away
but he normaly only comes on late at night.

He prolly wouldn't mind if a Mod fixed it for us?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Well, it's not that I am opposed to the idea of the pic, it's just a personal feeling towards displaying on here where I wanted to feel safe scrolling with the kids around. Sexy chicks in bathing suits is even ok. ;)

greenfreak

You can set an option in your profile so you don't see anyone's signature, or even their avatars. I don't see anyone's sig, they got too annoying with the size.

Winky

You so don't know what your missing.
Sigs are the internet.
Your life would have no meaning without sigs.!!!

Take off every 'Sig'!!
You know what you doing.
Move 'Sig'.
For great justice

Let's all beat the snot out of Inky over his sig that nasty nasty boy

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's gone & being evaluated by professionals to see whether it is suitable for a public forum. Please, address any questions & comments to our party chair. Donations are always accepted. Under the table, un-reported & tax free get the best results.

A.B.Normal

Technically that would be Areola(sp) ,but I think its a mole like the one below her breast.That said I think we can all agree if its even borderline we need to air on the side of caution ,I wouldn't want to lose OTC on a Areola/nipple indecision . BTW ,I blew it up real big in PS as well as the lower mole and they have the same colour value .{I'm bored}

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
either it's a freakishly disgustingly disproportionate nipple, or a really unfortunate mole.

And I can't tell, and I don't wanna know :sick:

Winky

johnn.gif

Winky

Gonz said:
The fact that you have that.
Actually it arrived in an e-mail this very evening.
Since each and every image I post in this thread
gets whacked I knew this one wouldn't draw the ire
of the wimens.