International Criminal Court. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
freako, no offense, but you guys live on that a bit too much, it seems clear that he will not answer the question in public, pm him for an answer.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i have nothing against jerrek at all, nor do i care where he lives, or what citizenship he has or hasn't got. that's none of my business OR interest.

what does bother me is his ongoing battle against everything that even seems a bit left in the political spectrum. as soon as something seems left, he calls it communist, in such a way that it seems like a bad thing without any question. something with even the NAME 'people' in it, like the court in rome, is designated as "something communist or something". that's quite short-sighted, since you (as you said yourself) have no idea what it even is to start with.
it's quite obvious that everything even a bit left, or communist, is bad in your perspective, jerrek, but it's quite irritating that you try so hard to convince everyone around here that it's bad.

it is that hard to accept that certain people don't share your views? quite obvious that it is, at least to you.
arguing is fine, but to a certain extent.

ris

i think best to let this stuff go and get on, its not adding to the mood of this place any.

strongly suggest that from now on jerrek's posts are taken on the subject to which they are posted and not dragged into repeating previous arguments. if he chooses to use a derogatory commie slur in a thread then fine but otherwise i think best to forget it.

now smile and step away from the thread, nothing to see here, no no nothing to see here. keep smiling... :D

:)

freako104

Shadowfax said:
i have nothing against jerrek at all, nor do i care where he lives, or what citizenship he has or hasn't got. that's none of my business OR interest.

what does bother me is his ongoing battle against everything that even seems a bit left in the political spectrum. as soon as something seems left, he calls it communist, in such a way that it seems like a bad thing without any question. something with even the NAME 'people' in it, like the court in rome, is designated as "something communist or something". that's quite short-sighted, since you (as you said yourself) have no idea what it even is to start with.
it's quite obvious that everything even a bit left, or communist, is bad in your perspective, jerrek, but it's quite irritating that you try so hard to convince everyone around here that it's bad.

it is that hard to accept that certain people don't share your views? quite obvious that it is, at least to you.
arguing is fine, but to a certain extent.

ol' man does the same thing. it is kind of annoying but extremists will usually do things like that.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I cannot take this negative karma any longer...can we not debate the issues and not each other? JAYSUS!!!!

ris stated it very nicely above, now I'm gonna say...

everyone just fucking well stop it! JUST DROP IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.