IO personal digital pen

HeXp£Øi±

Check out this awesome pen from logitech.
I want one. It's damn Genius!
949.gif

The Pen That Remembers Everything You Write. $199
Make handwriting an effective tool for the digital world—without changing the way you work. With the Logitech io pen, everything you write can be saved, organized, and shared. Notes, ideas, calendar items, sketches, charts, emails, signatures... if you've written it down in a digital notebook or Post-it® Note pad, you can have a record of it forever.

Using it couldn't be simpler: Write down whatever you want—up to 40 pages at a time. When you place your pen into the cradle, everything gets transferred to your PC. Our software helps you organize your ideas, and integration with applications such as Lotus Notes® and Microsoft® Outlook® lets you share your pages with anyone.

I'm totally chuffed by this device.
Details

HeXp£Øi±

There you go again Solo. Giving us a small but important glimse of your shining Genius! I bet next you come up with the idea for a solar powered flashlight! :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
fury said:
What about a scubadiving set for a fish? :headbang:

Come on. That's too easy. Just a styrofoam suit covering up wet cotton, and a bottle of compressed water that squirts over the gills.

PS...Shouldn't that be scOba... (Self-Contained-Overwater-Breathing-Apparatus) ???

whoreable

whoreable said:
"Eat up Martha."

see the simpsons fans sould have understood this. it is the part when nelso writes on the stolen newton "Beat up Martian." but it comes out "Eat up Martha." becasue i am willing to be that is about as good as this thing is gonna work.

you simpsons fans should be ashamed.

and i feel like a jackass for explaining the amzing use of this quote.:(