iPhone apps

Huge

Same here! :cool:

Any 1.0 iphone users out there? Mine's been crashing a lot since the 2.0 firmware (won't matter much after tomorrow when I pick up 2.0...)

Plus the lightsaber is cool *swoosh*

Huge

effing crapple store; there were literally 300 people waiting outside in the 95 degree heat to get 2.0 :mad:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You obviously want a new iphone...which makes me think you like the one you have now because if you didn't why would you buy another...so, if you like their product why do you call them "crapple"? Just doesn't seem to add up to me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, and it's not the stores fault that people are foolish enough to wait outside in the heat to buy their product.

Inkara1

He might have been going to the apple store for something else, or went by the store on the way to somewhere else.

Amazing how the "alternative, independent" masses are lapping up the iPhone 2.0 which now has the speed and price it should've had in the first place... but still can't do copy+paste.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He might have been going to the apple store for something else, or went by the store on the way to somewhere else.

Amazing how the "alternative, independent" masses are lapping up the iPhone 2.0 which now has the speed and price it should've had in the first place... but still can't do copy+paste.

Except on July 17th he posted saying he was going to buy the iPhone 2.0 "tomorrow" which would be the day he posted about so many people waiting to buy it...so, you know, I put two and two together (I know you're a journalist but 2 + 2 = 4 :p)

A.B.Normal

(I know you're a journalist but 2 + 2 = 4 :p)

ohsnap1.gif

Huge

And it's always been "crapple" since using OS version 5.x (what a hideous os that was). I admit Apple makes good products nowadays.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Apple IIgs FTW

I'm still hopping along with an EDGE iPhone that has no service. (couldn't afford it, what a surprise i'm such a fuckup :p)

was jailbroken on 1.1.4 with a few apps from the installer there, but nothing that really held my interst. 2.0 upgraded without a scratch, fucking coolest upgrade they've ever done.

Copy+paste will come in good time... needs to be done right, not just a feAture slapped in there by some one-off developer (cough...windows mobile.../cough)

There've been a number of promising proof of concept videos, so apple has got plenty of possibilities, they just need to think about each and every thing before they put it into the product; that's what makes them unique, and good