IQ test, for the hell of it

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ohhh man, i'll have to do that later, i just woke up and my brain is right now thinking about the sea.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
ohhh man, i'll have to do that later, i just woke up and my brain is right now thinking about the sea.
20/30 on the Mensa one...not bad for just getting moving for the day :lloyd:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Congratulations, leslie!
Your IQ score is
131 :eyemouth:

We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. But that's just scratching the surface.

Jon

Congratulations, Jonathon!
Your IQ score is 122

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics.

143 and its a bunch of hooey, i'm not a Precision Processor and maths is my most hated and worst subject :D
Got 16/30 on the mensa.

I got about 145 in Hschool, but my brains took so many beatings and all the alchohol i wonder if i'd really break 100 now :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Justintime said:
I got about 145 in Hschool, but my brains took so many beatings and all the alchohol i wonder if i'd really break 100 now :D

don't forget maria ;)

Aunty Em

Congratulations, celia!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've fed your brain a unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a good hold on words and numbers. But that's just scratching the surface.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Cory, you are a Visual Mathematician

I think mine is pretty accurate.

Aunty Em

What the hell is a Facts Curator anyway?

Your score was 26 out of 30 on the Mensa test.

When I saw the answers to 2 of the other 4 they were so obvious I could have kicked myself. I'm disgusted with myself, I should have taken the 7 minutes left and gone back over them to check, but no... I have to rush things. :(

lacemyster

Congratulations, lacey!
Your IQ score is 118

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.
During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.
We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.
This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Janimal

Congratulations, Joe!
Your IQ score is 135

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal tasks, and learn best through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.

Vortex

The Emode quiz said my IQ was 138
And I'm a fact curator
:(
It's gone down

Second one I also got 138
*shrugs*
I think studying has mad me stupid :p