Is it just me or............?

peterska2

Does it seem that the threads are too wide for the PC screen and that peoples Karma is now taking over the thread and couold do with being on two or more lines?

A.B.Normal

you mean yours doesn't split the karma into rows?may want to post what OS and browser you use to help fury id the prob.

peterska2

Heres a couple of examples.

Taken from here
tonks.bmp

Then from here
rose.bmp

here we get
squiggy.bmp

and finally here we have
leslie.bmp

(I'm uploading the images now so they will be here any time soon)

peterska2

A.B.Normal said:
you mean yours doesn't split the karma into rows?may want to post what OS and browser you use to help fury id the prob.

Since Tonks posted it isn't split now and has all gone haywire again :(

peterska2

As an extra thought about this. Why don't fury or someone make it so that the boxes are less for everone and .....erm .......... add some more sayings in there as nearly everyone seems to just say
$username has a whopping pile of karma

peterska2

Luis G said:
quoting myself:

:D :D

Thanx hun but I'm changing to linux after I get my new HDD for Christmas so it's not really worth it for now.

Curiosity though. Is everyone else who is having this problem using the blue skin?

Bungi

peterska2 said:
Thanx hun but I'm changing to linux after I get my new HDD for Christmas so it's not really worth it for now.

Curiosity though. Is everyone else who is having this problem using the blue skin?

Mine looks the same as the pics you posted up there, i use the white skin though.

A.B.Normal

fury said:
OK, I set it so that the max it shows is 10 pips. How's that?
That'll solve her prob ,but now your going to have to explain to all those people about where their Karma went :D

It seemed to only be a prob with the VbulletinBlue and IE ,I tried Blue with NS and the Pips looked fine ,but in IE they refused to split into rows.Both Siver and green with IE work without a prob,so I don't know :shrug:

tonksy

maybe the karma could just change colors....go from, like light green to purple or something...that'd be straight up trippy, dude....can we do it?
please fury? please? please? pretty please with sugar on top?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather not modify the code any more than I have... I think there's a problem with vBulletin on this server, anyways it's causing some cookies to go haywire, and I can't get into the main page of the admin control panel on any of the 5 vBulletins I run on this server... so I'm kind of reluctant to change the code again. This was just a simple template modification...