It is better to give than to receive - or is it? (sex question)

Give or recieve? that is the question

• I give better than I receive

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • I love the smile when I look down

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 69 baybe...I can multitask!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don't do oral sex...and they don't do me either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Greenie said:
<LI>jaw locking open or closed
Ok, so that gives a 50/50 shot, upside, fantastic, downside, Bobbit. That would be a tough call.

Camelyn

Both, though I prefer giving if the guy doesn't quite know how to go about buisness. 69's are fun, but you can't really put all of your concentration into it. You need to be able to pay attention to the sublte cues, toes curling, a muscle clenching, low moans (or the loud groans :)) to let you know when you got it juuuust right :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
greenfreak said:
Anyway, it gets in the way of oral sex and becomes painful. Poor Rusty. ;)

Now now, don't be mean with Rusty, you have a tongue :p

Mare

Like giving-starting to like receiving again-Damn prozac-now that finally getting off it. So- Have to post back at a later date LOL. :devious: How the heck can you it be called the "happy pill" when you cant have an orgasm, whats so happy about that?!?!

Oz

Mare said:
Like giving-starting to like receiving again-Damn prozac-now that finally getting off it. So- Have to post back at a later date LOL. :devious: How the heck can you it be called the "happy pill" when you cant have an orgasm, whats so happy about that?!?!

Geezus! It's the anti-viagara :eek5: Are you sure they didn't give you bromide by mistake? :confused:

AnomalousEntity

greenfreak said:
:laugh:

TemporoMandibularJoint:

I'm convinced oral sex was the root cause and later, stress causing me to clench my teeth in anger. Now I just can't stop popping my jaw. It's like cracking your knuckles. After a while, you have to pop it to relieve the pressure. :shrug:

Anyway, it gets in the way of oral sex and becomes painful. Poor Rusty. ;)

This condition arrives after literally years of repetitive movement in the jaw area (much the same way working at a keyboard all day will give a person tendonitis or arthritis after years and years)

Ok, I have gotten tendonitis from playing video games but only after playing for like 8 hours/day for an entire weekend.

This would imply that you gave oral sex for several hours a day for years before it would be the soul cause of TMJ.

Might I suggest the obvious, that you grind your teeth in your sleep (and dont know about it) and that your bite is mis-aligned and this is the reason you have TMJ but it first showed itself during the added stress of oral sex?

Sorry about the reality check.

I have the problem too and its hell on me to enjoy one of those great big burgers like I used to be able to.

Professur

"Tis better to give, than to receive".

Besides, I wouldn't put a dick in my mouth. Why on earth would i want to kiss someone who has?

POStech

It depends, if she's shaved and the it passes the sniff test givin' is all good, although the best line I've ever heard in my life during sex was "do you want to cum in me or in my mouth". It didn't take me long to answer that one.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I'm equal opportunity. I'll ride the bronco for hours as long as it's still bucking. And in all honesty, ain't nothing quite as nice as a well executed blow job.

My first serious girlfriend gave me one piece of parting advice as we broke up (quite amicably; her family was moving out of state). She told me that if I wanted to make any woman anywhere happy, learn to do two things very well: the first was cook, and the second, eat pussy. I like to think I have learned both adequately. Being a Gene Simmons fan has its dividends at times.

Altron

Ugh, I have that too. I hate it :grumpy:

Yeah, I have it as well. It usually isn't a problem, except that my jaw makes a noise when I move it, so people think I chew loudly. It's not the sound of me chewing, it's the sound of my jaw popping.

Professur

Yeah, I have it as well. It usually isn't a problem, except that my jaw makes a noise when I move it, so people think I chew loudly. It's not the sound of me chewing, it's the sound of my jaw popping.

Spend a lot of time sucking dick, do ya?