It is official!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well dads, I really appreciate you guys being concerned and looking out for me :hug:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But you're still bringing a report card home before I send ANY more money. I'm serious about it this time too.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:D

8.26 on a 12 point sclae baby!!!! That is a little higher than a B but not quite a B+.

P.S. The average for the entire first year Eng class was a little below 7.0.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, here you go sweetheart. You need underwear again, huh? I'm assuming that's what this charge on my Credit card to Victoria's Secret is.

Ardsgaine

Hmm... If I were going to give you fatherly advice on how to spend your time better, Nixy, I'd tell you to keep the boyfriend and give up OTC. :eh:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't let OTC interfere with my work anymore. I come here when I am not wokring anyway. I do not not work just to come here :)

:hug:

Ardsgaine

If I've untangled your 'nots' correctly, then that sounds like a good thing. ;)

I think that having someone to love actually helps, as long as it's a stable relationship. It takes your mind off of that part of your life. You don't sit around and mope about being alone.

Goodluck! :hug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Victorias Secret my ass!!!!!!!!!

Get yer little butt over to JC Penney & get some gramma undies or no more checks, ever :D

freako104

Nixy said:
The most covering underwear I own are string bikinis!!!!
it covers too much try thongs or g-strings they work on me they gotta work on him.hell they work on almost anything with two heds ;)(but only one brain)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
oh, i have many thongs

in fact I have 3 new VERY sexy thongs I bought last weekend just for him :D

They are a surprise though :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't remember a time that I had so much fun. I don't think i have ever laughed and smiled so much!!!

:headbang: