Italy - Korea goes to extra time

a13antichrist

I wish the Italians would give up their silly plan of scoring then bunkering down. It really does get stoopid at times - like now. Why can't they just bury everyone instead? They're more than capable.. :rolleyes:

ris

i must admit i had a good laugh when vieri missed that chance just after korea scored. it was easier to score!

ris

korea have won it with a goalden goal in extra time!!!

second half goal puts italy out, one of the favourites, awesome! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ris

get in! now they got spain the quarters.... should be good if they can play as well as they have today :cool:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This is definitevely the cup of surprises......

Argentina, Mexico :( , Italy, France...

ris

i think its fantastic, just goes to show that there are no easy games when the best 32 teams in the world play each other

ris

i think italy have show that they're not quite the easy scoring team they want to be, they had bad spells against croatia as well. south korea have played brilliantly the last few games, never say die attitude and the crowd support obviously gives them an extra boost.

too many teams have come into the championships expecting to win and found world football has no minnows now.

a13antichrist

Luis, I know lots of Españolas here (;)), and I speak it a bit too so from here on in I'm with Spain. Frankly though I'd be happy with any of the remaining possibilities (Spain, Germany, England, Senegal even) as long as someone gets rid of Brazil.. :(

AlladinSane

My second favourite gets out(first was Argentina). My third guess is Germany. With all that surprises I'm beginning to think that even Brazil can win :D .