it's another refugee!!!! welcome BeardofPants!

AlphaTroll

Hey BoP!!!!! Welcome to the madhouse :D So glad you could make it!

And very impressed that Oz remembered to do what he said he would for a change ;)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Hey BoP!!!!! Welcome to the madhouse :D So glad you could make it!

And very impressed that Oz remembered to do what he said he would for a change ;)

Bugger me with a fishfork! What you doing awake this time o' morn??

:winkkiss:

AlphaTroll

Oz said:
Bugger me with a fishfork! What you doing awake this time o' morn??

Hun, I can think of many things I'd rather bugger ye with........fishforks do not feature on that list :D

I'm awake 'cos I was born beautiful instead of rich, thus I have to work for a living................and some days they actually expect me to do REAL work :rolleyes:

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Hun, I can think of many things I'd rather bugger ye with........fishforks do not feature on that list :D

I'm awake 'cos I was born beautiful instead of rich, thus I have to work for a living................and some days they actually expect me to do REAL work :rolleyes:
hey AT...i should stay up drinking more often, i usually don't see you till morning.

Oz

AlphaTroll said:

Hmmm...........buggery might be a bit suspect (depends what yer thinking of, of course)

Work?? Yer logged into here.....yer not fooling anyone :p

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
hey AT...i should stay up drinking more often, i usually don't see you till morning.

LOL - yeah, stay up drinking all night hun - give ye liver some work to do for a change :D

Ooh - I LURV yer new avvy :swing:

AlphaTroll

Oz said:
Hmmm...........buggery might be a bit suspect (depends what yer thinking of, of course)

Work?? Yer logged into here.....yer not fooling anyone :p

Methinks buggery could be fun - I promise not to hurt you again :D

What the hey - OTC - breakfast of champions ;)

AlphaTroll

Oz said:
YOU ARE NOT BUGGERING ME!!!

What on earth would me Mother say??

But ye keep tellin me to bugger ye static!!!!!

I'm guessing mum would be rather stunned - like a rabbit cought in the headlights :D

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
But ye keep tellin me to bugger ye static!!!!!

I'm guessing mum would be rather stunned - like a rabbit cought in the headlights :D

It's Fuck me static and BUGGER ME WITH A FISHFORK!!

What is it with women? Why do they have so much trouble with buggery???

Mother wouldn't give a flying shishkebab......but that's a diff story :)

AlphaTroll

Oz said:
It's Fuck me static and BUGGER ME WITH A FISHFORK!!

What is it with women? Why do they have so much trouble with buggery???

Mother wouldn't give a flying shishkebab......but that's a diff story :)

Hehe - mebbe I just want to fuck you with a fishfork until yer statically buggered :winkkiss:

I don't have problems with buggery babe - but spiders scare me.......I'm fine with most other bugs :retard:

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Hehe - mebbe I just want to fuck you with a fishfork until yer statically buggered :winkkiss:

I don't have problems with buggery babe - but spiders scare me.......I'm fine with most other bugs :retard:

:eek9:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
But Rose, her beard is in her pants....I guess its time to sponsor a "Welcome Streak" for all of the demooted....the chill in the air will definately enhance the nipple twisting...:brow:

Rose

Squiggy said:
But Rose, her beard is in her pants....I guess its time to sponsor a "Welcome Streak" for all of the demooted....the chill in the air will definately enhance the nipple twisting...:brow:

:lol:!!!

Oz

Squiggy said:

It ain't gonna do a lot for us streakers with dangly bits tho' :eh: ;)