It's just a tad Ironic, I think.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I don't have a problem knowing that Altron, an impressionable 13 year old kid might be reading whatever I type here. However, there is no way in hell I would let one of my kids frequent a message board like this, and I've got one that is older and one that is younger by just a couple months. Am I a hypocrite or what?

ipmoof

No, not really. You are just one who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
ipmoof said:
No, not really. You are just one who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety.
Really?

Ardsgaine

It's not our job to protect him from adult content. That's his parents' responsibility.

If it looked like an adult on the board was putting the moves on him, I'm sure we'd all have something to say about it, although I don't know what in the heck we could do about it.

Altron

I have no problem reading what you type. Actually I tihnk this is far more interesting than the other message boards I am part of.

ipmoof, I have no idea what your post said.

Ards, what do you mean about putting the moves on someone?

unclehobart

Altron said:
I have no problem reading what you type. Actually I tihnk this is far more interesting than the other message boards I am part of.

ipmoof, I have no idea what your post said.

Its a straight cut and paste for the defenition of hypocrite.

greenfreak

PT, I know what you mean. Each time I think about telling someone about the board, I think, "Did I ever talk about this person or say something here that would incriminate me?" Then I refrain. :)

*especially* people from work.

kuulani

I agree with Ards. We're not his parents/guardians. But I wouldn't want my sister on this board either ... if only because I'd have to censor myself.

..and I've only once felt that a member overstepped any boundaries with flirting. Other than that ... where's my houseboy and cabana boy? :whip:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Altron, honey... you're a doll - but I'd like to say that there are times when I feel a little uncomfortable knowing you read some of this stuff.

Why? You ask...

No idea...

Altron

Ardsgaine said:
Altron said:

Go ask yer dad.

Why don't you just tell me?

I considered telling a relative about OTC, but I would have to make up a story about how i'm not that "Altron" character...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ardsgaine said:
It's not our job to protect him from adult content. That's his parents' responsibility.

Thunderous ovation from the Gonz househlold

Which is exactly what you're doing PT

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
kuulani said:
I agree with Ards. We're not his parents/guardians. But I wouldn't want my sister on this board either ... if only because I'd have to censor myself.

..and I've only once felt that a member overstepped any boundaries with flirting. Other than that ... where's my houseboy and cabana boy? :whip:

Now she remembers me. Must be the hubby is really lighting her toes on fire... ;)