It's magic

Professur

Suspend your disbelief for a moment, and consider this....

You come home from a hard day's work, to find your significant other (hereafter referred to as Wife. Make the appropriate adjustment for yourself) is almost giddy. Sits you in front of the TV, hands you the remote. You smell something delicious from the kitchen, etc. You get the drill. She's about to hit you with something, and she really, really wants you to agree.

She sits across from you, looking you right in the eye, holding a crumpled old scroll. She tells you that she got it from this old gypsy she's known all her life. It's a magic spell. It'll let the reader change sex, if it's read, while naked, under the rays of the full moon. And the full moon's tomorrow night. More, two people can read it at once, but once it's read, the words disappear. It can't be copied. The old gypsy thinks the effects last for a month. And she really really wants to do this.

So, the question is to you. What are you gonna do? Is it just a test to see if you really love her? Is it a complete sham? Is it a sham, but she thinks it's real? What if it's real, and you let her do it on her own? Do you stay in love with the man she becomes? Would you be more inclined to take the leap if you were more sure about it only lasting a month?

And would you let her read your response here?

Play with it people. It'll go as deep as you can take it.

Starya

I'm in.

Of course, if it works, there's always a risk I might lose some interest in the spouse afterwards.. (As in: still fond of, but.. I really don't like boobs.. :p )

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I'd buy her a one way Greyhound ticket to Walla Walla and force feed her the Magical Potion of Forget Everything About Me I've been hiding in the liquor cabinet disguised as Thunderbird. Happy trails.

Yes, my sig oth can read this. S'OK with me. I ain't developing ovaries for nobody. End of discussion.

I don't care if the effects lasted 24 hours. Ain't going there.

And did you save any of whatever yer smokin for the rest of us?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
If we both do it then in theory I would be a woman and she would be a man. Sounds like fun for a month :D ;)

BlurOfSerenity

i'd be more likely to if i knew for sure it only lasted a month, though i'd prefer it to last even a shorter amount of time.
i'd probably put it away until the next full moon, at least, and ask the gypsy more questions about it, and see what else i can learn about it.
i'd still love her/him, but i'd want to know if it just changes my sex, aka girl with manpipe, or if it changed me all the way into a man. i'd rather not have my bits be inapropriate for my having, but i think maintaining my usual appearance would be easier to explain. (avoiding the "jessica! it's ME!" stuff like in the movie the hot chick).
and now i have to go so this gets cut short for now.

Starya

Ooh, The Hot Chick was hilarious..

But yeah, I wouldn't want a completely new look, just minor adjustments, I kinda like my face. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Professur said:
And if it's permanent?

I knew the thinks would come to haunt me ;)
For a month I'd agree, for it being permanent then...
How old would I be?
I need to think about it, 'cause multiple orgasms sounds like so much fun :

Professur

Hmmm. Straight to the orgasms, and noone even stops to consider how the transformation might take place. Would it be a Cinderella style glittering hoop, or an eruptive Prof. Clump sort of thing? Would your existing organs be withdrawn, or simply fall off?