Itsssss ssnnnooooowwwwwwwwwing!!!

agw_01

Woohoo! :D I love snow so much

We got loads last night and quite a bit this morning... but its starting to go away :grumpy: stupid rain!!! :beerdrnk: <<<--- hehe

SNOW... DOH.... EARABLE BLOW :moon2: @ moof :D lol

dan

ugh, it's snowing ehre. nasty horrid rainy snowing thing that's making all the paths really slippery and me all wet and cold.

i'm not going to be able to wear my leather soled shoes out tonight cos i'd just fall over :(

A.B.Normal

Snow:confuse3: ,whats that?

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

Picture 3.jpg

Notice I printed the current OTC page and placed it behind the impending Blooms:D

dan

A.B.Normal said:
Notice I printed the current OTC page and placed it behind the impending Blooms:D

sign you've been on the internet too much number 124: you automatically assume any image is photoshopped :)

A.B.Normal

dan said:
A.B.Normal said:

sign you've been on the internet too much number 124: you automatically assume any image is photoshopped :)

Actually I was thinking people would assume it was taken last June.;)

dan

man, it's snowing here! it's soo cool!!

it's actually settling, which is like *amazing* - it so never ever does in this city. cold, minging, nasty rain yes. cold, nice fluffy snow, no.

there's probably about 3/4 of an inch settled so far. there's people out tossing snowballs... man i wish my camera had batteries, the snow floating around streetlamps is just great :)

Aunty Em

Aunty Em said:
It's not snowing here, but it bloody cold!:(

It started snowing about 30 minutes after I said that, but it's stopped and it didn't settle... and it's still bloody cold. :mope:

drkavnger99

I LOVE SNOW.....Minne so cold has had a drought most of the winter with the exception of the las weekend! 1.5 ft roughly!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
2 deg, LOTS of rain and even more wind...

it has to be winter, but it's more like a cold fall....yuck

Aunty Em

Shadowfax said:
2 deg, LOTS of rain and even more wind...

it has to be winter, but it's more like a cold fall....yuck

Yep, the wind nearly took my frontdoor off when I opened it to let Katie in when she arrived home from school! :(