Votes: 7 43.8%
  • It's funny when they get hurt

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • It would be funnier if they killed themselves

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
A friend at work gave me the movie on a cd. I watched about 20 minutes of it but when I started feeling sick to my stomach I turned it off and took it back to him. The TV show isn't too bad, or at least the 2 or 3 episodes I saw weren't.

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
A friend at work gave me the movie on a cd. I watched about 20 minutes of it but when I started feeling sick to my stomach I turned it off and took it back to him. The TV show isn't too bad, or at least the 2 or 3 episodes I saw weren't.

One word. Papercut. :eek: Oh god. :eek:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:eek2:

omg. that was insane!

i thought they were funny in the beginning, but they're taking it to the extreme lately, since they can't come up with much funny things anymore...piercing your as together is insane, no matter how you put it.

freako104

fucking idiots. i never really cared for the show. theyre as annoying as tom green but at least they get hurt for being so goddamn stupid

Vortex

:eek5:

Don't have satelite TV here, but seen the ads for the movie that's gonna be showing here soon.

I have one question...

WHY??

:eek5:

MuFu

Hilarious the first time round. After that, not so good but still alright.

Most of you guys won't have seen Dirty Sanchez. Be afraid... it's on MTV UK and is *far* more sadistic/extreme than Jackass, although based on exactly the same concept. I wonder if they'll ever show it in the US.

MuFu

Well let's see. Do you think MTV US would show the following (involving a bunch of Welsh skaters)...

Naked flogging of genitalia with nettles.
Stapling scrotums or tongues to a piece of furniture.
Hammering thumb-taks into skulls.
Belt-sanding of bellends.

...?

Pretty fucked up, although I must admit it is very funny in parts. :D :sick: