John Cusak & Identity

greenfreak

I love John Cusak. :love:

I always have, ever since Better Off Dead. I don't think he's all that good of an actor, and that he's limited in his abilities to play different roles but I still love him. :)

I'm seeing these commercials for Identity and it looks pretty good. Not an award winning movie but something I might not feel bad about dropping $8.00 on.

Anyone else thinking about seeing this one? I know there's someone else here who loves John Cusak, can't remember who it is. Was it you, Hex? ;)

Janimal

I don't think I've ever said it, but I love John Cusak too. Don't think I'll go see this one though.

never2muchRAM

yeah he's a good actor.
high fidelity was good, too.
endless summer.

"...someone threw away a perfectly good white boy."
remember what part that was from? greenfreak?

greenfreak

Yeah, the two guys up on a ladder watching him roll down the street in the back of the garbage truck :laugh:

High Fidelity was funny too, that was the first time I had heard of Jack Black. And what about Say Anything? The female friend he had that sang all those songs about her ex boyfriend is now on HBO's "Six Feet Under" playing pretty much the same neurotic character. I love that show though, I never miss it.

woodman19_99

I might rent this one as I can't justify shelling out $8.75 to see to many movies (Matrox Reloaded and Confidence may be an exception). I thought Gross Point Blank was one of his better movies.

Janimal

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil was not bad.
Being John Malkovich was interesting (to say the least)
Pushing Tin - now there was a fairly freaky movie.
America's Sweethearts - somewhat typical John Cusack being neurotic kind of flick, but pretty entertaining none-the-less.

Come to think of it, there aren't too many Cusack movies that I've seen that I haven't liked.

Excepts for The Grifters. Hated that one completely.

Richard1

I also thought Grosse Pointe Blank was his best film but he's been around awhile and has played in many things.

greenfreak

I think that's the one big movie of his that I haven't seen. I think it's my turn to rent a movie this weekend, maybe I should rent that one. Rusty doesn't like him all that much though. :shrug:

chcr

Too cute for words
I kinda like Joan Cusak. No, really, that whole way out in left field thing, I guess.

halamikage

woodman19_99 said:
What sitcom was she in?

Was it Joan? Not sure.

But I was thinking of watching Identity. I liked John Cusack from his days as a geek in 16 Candles...to Better Off Dead...One Crazy Summer and Say Anything. I think I've only seen his old shows...