"Judge, he was clenching his buttocks so we need to search for drugs."

Discussion in 'The Real World' started by jimpeel, Nov 6, 2013.

1. jimpeel

jimpeel Well-Known Member

That is about how it went for David Eckert after the cops pulled him over for running a stop sign.

Here is the description of what he went through. In addition to the ordeal he went through he was billed for the procedures by the hospital even though he gave no consent nor was he the person who requested the procedures. I wonder if Obamacare covers this.

The entire story can be read at http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/05/dont-appear-to-be-clenching-your-buttock

2. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

LOL of course it was YOU that posted this.

so you headed down there to see if they'll do some work on you too?

maybe go for the gerbil bonus round?

3. jimpeel

Been running stop signs for days now with no result. Still keeping my hopes up. LOL

4. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

5. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

This should have been in response to gotholics thread

6. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

while the gentleman's treatment is obviously excessive, and that i would prefer if almost all drugs were legalized, the article conveniently omits the dude was widely known for trafficking drugs in the area. but yeah, WTF...

ever wonder how often this kind of shit happened before we had the internet for dweebs to scour for anything superficially supporting their pre-scripted beliefs?

the town where i grew up routinely pulled over blacks with no cause when they dared make a rare (or, for jim, rear) entrance. i personally know a detroit cop who loves beating people. it's his thing. he loves working the shittiest part of the city because it affords him the most opportunity to deliver beatings. bad cops are nothing new.

7. jimpeel

SOURCE

Watch the video "4 On Your Side reveals another traffic stop nightmare".

8. Gonz

Make that several articles have omitted that. I've not seen it written yet, except by you.

Excessive or abuse of authority?

9. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

interestingly i can no longer readily find a reference to 'know drug guy.'

and now another guy says he got probed. same medical facility outside the jurisdiction of the warrant. seems like the cops down there got some kind of 'lifestyle interest' club going on. jim becomes continually more interested in this case.

excessive or abuse of authority? are they not the same thing in this case? in any case like this?

[​IMG]

10. jimpeel

Did that revelation come from your fertile imagination?

11. jimpeel

I am interested in any case of police abuse.

SOURCE

12. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

no jackass i read it in an article yesterday. perhaps the specific article was mistaken or the AP-type 'release' simply didn't mention it.

13. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

14. Gonz

I saw the Blaze story several hours after I posted this. Even if he's a drug magnate,
    let's keep our fingers out of his ass after the x-ray says no. I wonder what peon cop
    got the job of watching him shit.

15. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

yeah one wonders about the bizarre mental process(es) that drove that litany of events. what was the next step? evisceration?

16. jimpeel

How dare you call me a Democrat, Sir! I demand an immediate retraction!

17. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

i think i meant more 'drama queen' than anything else. is that better?

18. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

19. Winky

Winky Well-Known Member

20. jimpeel

The latest.

That was quick.

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-20140117-095544-4750

Man forced by police to have enemas, colonoscopy settles lawsuit

UPI 1/17/2014 3:06:58 PM
    DEMING, N.M., Jan. 17 (UPI) --
    Authorities in Hidalgo County, N.M., have settled a lawsuit for $1.6 million with a man who claims they illegally made him undergo colonoscopies and enemas.

David Eckert, 54, filed a lawsuit against the county and its police department in 2013, for allegedly violating his constitutional right against unreasonable searches and seizures during a 12-hour ordeal early in January 2013, CNN reported.

The suit said Eckert was pulled over for not properly stopping at a stop sign in Deming, N.M.

During the traffic stop, Eckert "was avoiding eye contact with me," his "left hand began to shake," and he stood "erect (with) his legs together," a police affidavit detailing the stop stated.

Eckert was told he could leave the scene, but before doing so he consented to a search of him and his vehicle, during which a K-9 dog hit a spot on the driver's seat, according to the affidavit. However, no drugs were found in the vehicle.

A "Hidalgo County K-9 officer did inform me that he had dealt with Mr. Eckert on a previous case and stated that Mr. Eckert was known to insert drugs into his anal cavity and had been caught in Hidalgo County with drugs in his anal cavity," the affidavit said.

Eckert was placed under "investigative detention" and brought to the Deming Police Department around 2 p.m., then to a local hospital where "no drugs were found" after "an X-ray and two digital searches of his rectum by two different doctors," the lawsuit stated.

The lawsuit alleged that while Eckert was in custody, he was forced to undergo three enemas and a colonoscopy, during which authorities found "no drugs." The plaintiff was in custody until about 1:25 a.m.

"(Authorities) acted completely outside the bounds of human decency by orchestrating wholly superfluous physical body cavity searches performed by an unethical medical professional," the plaintiff asserted.

Eckert agreed to settle the lawsuit on Dec. 20, but the case became public only recently, CNN said.

Eckert "feels gratified that the city and county acted quickly, and ... that they recognize his dignity and humanity," his lawyer, Joe Kennedy, said Thursday. "He expects that it won't happen to anyone else ever again."