Judge: Manson killer may deserve release

unclehobart

Sad how? She should be dead by now via the gas chamber. Shes a mass murderer and deserves to serve every last second of a life term.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It's been awhile, but I recall an interview with these women, 2 of them still support him fully, the other does not and has made a good life for herself. I don't recall which one though, I do feel that after 30 years that one does deserve a chance, whichever she is.

G

I read the story wrong the first time, but I still think she is just as guilty as the rest of them.

MitchSchaft

of course she's still guilty. 30 years does not change the past. That crime was too heinous to just let 30 years heal the damage.

freako104

i say give her the death penalty. ive heard interviews with manson and with his family membrs. to me they all deserve death.even manson himself. he drugged up the people before he got them to kill for him. so hes responsible that way. the family members had free will and didnt have to kill sharon tate. im sorry but roman powlenski(im not sure if i spelled it correctly so correct it if its wrong) wont get his wife/kid back(little note sharon was pregnant at the time she was killed). 30 years wont change that. i know giving them lethal injection unless ca is still against the dreath penalty or still uses the gas chamber wont bring them back but still they killed someone. id feel safer knowing anohter killer is dead.

unclehobart

Then pick up either a torch or a pitchfork... were storming the prison at dawn to do what should have been done long ago.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
She might deserve to be released, she's been nice in prision, conditional liberty with cop watching on her.

Psycologist and psychiatric studies should be done also before her release.

30 years is way too much, she was only 19 years old when she did that. That's a lot of time and especially that's a lot of time when people changes so much, is not the same from 19 to 49, than from 30 to 60.

unclehobart

The half dozen she killed are still dead. As soon as their status changes from dead to less than dead I will agree to letting her go.

G

If you ever watch the movie "Helter Skelter" you might change your mind Luis.

Luis G

Staff member
Originally posted by s4
If you ever watch the movie "Helter Skelter" you might change your mind Luis.

What's the story in that movie?

BTW, i only knew about Charles Manson, not about other Manson.

freako104

Originally posted by unclehobart
The half dozen she killed are still dead. As soon as their status changes from dead to less than dead I will agree to letting her go.
\

i agree but as i said in this thread theyre still dead. they aint coming back. wishful thinking. if they could come back, then anyone unjustly killed could do so. but it aint gonna happen. no matter what she killed those people. and as i said she had something called FREE WILL. she didnt have to kill them. but she did. i dont care whether or not she ws a model citizen in prison. to me rapists killers and molesters should not ever be let free.

Luis G

Staff member
Originally posted by freako104
and as i said she had something called FREE WILL. she didnt have to kill them. but she did. i dont care whether or not she ws a model citizen in prison. to me rapists killers and molesters should not ever be let free.

Free will ?, but how about wisdom?, you don't have very much wisdom when you're 19.
30 years in prision obviously change people. Young convicted people should have a second chance after a while in prision, any person above 24-25 that commits a serious crime should be kept in perpetual sentence.

But then again, this is my opinion, and the quote is yours.

Professur

Do unto others as you would have done to you. An Eye for an Eye. A pound of flesh. Make the punishment fit the crime.