Judge: Manson killer may deserve release

freako104

luis i said what i did becase they were 19 and no they wont have a lot of wisdom but they can make their own decisions. thst what i meant. adn i agree totally with professeur.

G

That movie is about what happened, Luis. I am not sure that it is factually accurate, but I can tell you this. The movie bothered me enough that I had to turn it off a couple of times when it was on tv.

freako104

i hadnt seen it and i had also alwasy thought it was a beatles movie cause the song. thanx for clearing that up s4. sounds like a disturbing movie but ill check it out. its called "Helter Skelter" right?

G

That's the name of it. It's not about the Beatles. Helter Skelter is the name of a Beatles song, but this movie is about the manson family.

sbcanada

If she took the lives of 6 innocent people, then she deserves to have her life taken away from her. 19 is old enough to be completely responsible for your actions.

However, I am not for the death penalty. I say life in prison with no chance of peroll.
anakinbang2.gif

I think a life sentence is 25 years? Well 25 x 6 = 150 years she should be behind bars. If she reaches that age (169), by all means, free her. :D

G

I am not for letting her out, either. You know how our society has become politically correct these days? I wouldn't be surprised if she is let out.

freako104

which is sad because as many of us have said she was at an age where she should be able to take responsibilty for her actions and also as i said on here too many times she hda free will. she didnt have to kill the people she did but she did. :mad: i am for the death penalty myself and i say give her lethal injection unless CA still doesnt have one(the last i had heard it doesnt and my knowledge is that manson and his family are in jail in CA.)

freako104

ummm professeur i dont know about Canada but in the US they got rid of the electric chair. now as far s i know all states that have the death penalty use lethal injection.so the electrocuting her wont happen.