just a test.pay no attaention please

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
This was a test of the OTC response system.

If anything important happened, it wouldn't be here.

remember OTC for all your non-urgent needs.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
half the time I don't know where I am, the other half I don't know who I am.

and the third half I wonder what happened to the space time continuum

peterska2

well as I get bounced around a lot - no compliants though coz I love it - I can't keep up with where I am. When I do catch up with me I have so much to catch up on that I get confused. Then I lose what I am looking for and it vansihes like what I do regularly

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
peterska2 said:
well as I get bounced around a lot - no compliants though coz I love it - I can't keep up with where I am. When I do catch up with me I have so much to catch up on that I get confused. Then I lose what I am looking for and it vansihes like what I do regularly

smiles and nods

:lol2:

freako104

hey hey hey ehy hey

Some say the end is near. SOme say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA. the only way to fix it is to flush it all away. any fuckign time any fucking day learn to swim and ill see you in the Arizona Bay.

Theres a shadow jsut behind me. Shrouding every step I take. Making every promise empty. hurting everything around me. Jesus wont you fucking whistle something but the past is done. Why cant we not be sober? I just want to start things over.

Heres to the night we felt alive heres to the tears you knew youd cry heres to everyone who hears me all too well.

Im not crazy im just a little unwell. I know right now you cant tell but stick around and soon you will see a different side to me. Im not crazy im just a little impared. I know right now you dont care but soon you will see how I used to be me

tommyj27

Not really Banned
freako104 said:
hey hey hey ehy hey

Some say the end is near. SOme say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA. the only way to fix it is to flush it all away. any fuckign time any fucking day learn to swim and ill see you in the Arizona Bay.

Theres a shadow jsut behind me. Shrouding every step I take. Making every promise empty. hurting everything around me. Jesus wont you fucking whistle something but the past is done. Why cant we not be sober? I just want to start things over.

Heres to the night we felt alive heres to the tears you knew youd cry heres to everyone who hears me all too well.

Im not crazy im just a little unwell. I know right now you cant tell but stick around and soon you will see a different side to me. Im not crazy im just a little impared. I know right now you dont care but soon you will see how I used to be me
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: