just another digit...

unclehobart

I would like to thank the spastic, jabbering, never-know-when-to-shut-up left half of my brain coming together into a partnership with the manic depressive, shut in, nosy, obsessive compulsive right half of my brain to bring you the 10,000 underwear skidmarks posing as wit, thought, and nonsense.

*pops open a Tab and starts to ogle the Sunday paper bra ads*

unclehobart

Now if we roll the JJR hooey into the mix and add it all together I would end up just shy of a Cal Ripken-like studly 25,000 posts. Then I could sit bitterly on top of the heap wearing a crown of iron beset with silmarils.

BeardofPants

unclehobart said:
Now if we roll the JJR hooey into the mix and add it all together I would end up just shy of a Cal Ripken-like studly 25,000 posts. Then I could sit bitterly on top of the heap wearing a crown of iron beset with silmarils.

The silmarils? :eek13: You sure you want that much trouble? :lol2:

Congrats, Unca' postwhore. :winkkiss:

AlphaTroll

Hey unc - are you our first God now? LOL - well, the avvy sure does go with the new title eh? :winkkiss:

Erm, guess not - but yer still the prettiest!

unclehobart

AlphaTroll said:
Hey unc - are you our first God now? LOL - well, the avvy sure does go with the new title eh? :winkkiss:

Erm, guess not - but yer still the prettiest!
Luis has like 12,000+, and PuterTutor is almost at 11,000. Shadowfax is at 9500, but, like I was, seems to be on hiatus. I hit 9700 back in May and stopped posting. Lord knows, if I had not gone on long term sabattical, I would probably be at 14-15,000 by now.

AlphaTroll

That means you're not even a postwhore, but a post slut! Handing it out willy nilly to all & sundry without expecting payment?

(I did notice ye weren't the first, hence the edit :winkkiss: )

unclehobart

heh... I didn't notice the edit. It was 6am 'pre-coffee' time over here. Everything gets by me when I'm that groggy.

Rose

Congrats, Unc! :D Oooh, love your title, too. :D I have the Fraggle Rock Theme Song as my phone ringer. :D:D

* Rose wonders off to get ready for work singing the Fraggle Rock Song replacing the words with "da da da de da"

pc_builder

way to post, indeed.

At my rate of ascent, I'll reach 10,000 in about a hundred years.

I can't wait til the day. Wrinkly, gray, shooting kids off my lawn... I mean squirrels.

Looking forward to the day when I become a pariah. "Gimme that damn social security check!"

"Lousy kids. And stop running off with my pants!"