Just bought a new tv

Inkara1

I always thought cable companies were supposed to give a four-hour window that they would show up in. I don't remember if they did when I moved over here, though, since it was in January and it was before Comcast bought AT&T Broadband.

unclehobart

*chuckle* I was given an 8 hour window ... and I started 2 hours earlier than that just because I didn't want to take the bureaucratic chance that I would have been screwed over and had to wait another week.

The guy that installed it said that mine was the easiest setup he had done all year because my basic setup was 98% complete, the components exposed properly to be worked upon, and the house fully run with existing cable tv. All he had to do was drop the box down, plug it in and turn it on. In and out in 10 minutes.

Mirlyn

Inkara1 said:
I always thought cable companies were supposed to give a four-hour window that they would show up in. I don't remember if they did when I moved over here, though, since it was in January and it was before Comcast bought AT&T Broadband.

'Tis 8 hours here too. Phone's the same way, if not days.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
of course, if all they had to do was drop the box in, you could have gone, picked it up & been done with this weeks ago ;)