Just finished watching...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
The M*A*S*H reunion, on Fox. I'm not one who enjoys reunion shows, but, God I miss that show. Sure wish we had something comparable today. China Beach was great, but it came and went so fast....

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
i watched it to squiggy, it was great.i miss that show also. hasnt been good tv like that in a while.

unclehobart

I watched that as well. At least they seemed to be honest and talking about the little oddball unknown production stuff and not just spouting a script.

Janimal

I used to watch the reruns pretty regularly. Don't catch it much anymore though.

Once, my grandad told me to "turn that shit off" when I flipped over to it. Freaked me out 'cause he never yelled or cursed. Turns out he was a supply sergeant in a M*A*S*H unit during the Korean War - he didn't think it was the least bit funny. He never gave it long enough to see the statement behind the humor. Don't know as I could blame him though.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:( Some memories are hard to revisit...Its understandable. They said, during the special, that Korean War Vets (M*A*S*H specifically) often commented on how authentic the depictions were albeit for the comedy.