Just for fun...

pc_builder

Come to think of it, I have given hardly any karma to anyone. I should start doing that, since others are so kind as to give me some. :D

I have mucho karma giving power now, so I should start using it.

BeardofPants

Well, mr random karma person, I can't very well promise not to steal yer pants since you didn't sign off. *handonhip ;)

Hmmm... what do I do with myself when I'm not panting after pants? :confused:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
BeardofPants said:
And if you give it to me, I'll promise not to steal yer pants for a week. :angel2:

Uhhh...I'm not wearing any pants...underwear, either...I used to have a towel, being the house-boy and all, but Leslie decided I didn't need it any more...

BeardofPants

Gato_Solo said:
Uhhh...I'm not wearing any pants...underwear, either...I used to have a towel, being the house-boy and all, but Leslie decided I didn't need it any more...

Gato, you may think that you're safe from my clutches, but I can still use mr. wow wow to give you a wedgie. :p

Raven

Annoying SOB
BeardofPants said:
Gato, you may think that you're safe from my clutches, but I can still use mr. wow wow to give you a wedgie. :p

*crosses legs involontarily*

You're truly evil

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
BeardofPants said:

Possibly, but, if you grab mr. wow-wow, I don't think it'll bend far enough to give me a wedgie. He might spit in your eye, though... :p

BeardofPants

Gato_Solo said:
Possibly, but, if you grab mr. wow-wow, I don't think it'll bend far enough to give me a wedgie. He might spit in your eye, though... :p

Not if I douche you with icy cold water first. :p

BeardofPants

This almost bears testing... :lloyd: Anyone gotta tape measure sos I can measure the rate of shrinkage? Purely scientific of course. :retard: