just found a box of pics-had to share this!

tonksy

yeah, but when i took the picture i was absolutely snookered....i didn't realize how ghastly it was until i got the film developed. now, its a favorite pic of mine, just for the shock value. can't believe i misplaced it....

Oz

Shadowfax said:
didn't your mom tell you that too much alcohol is baaaad? :D

Yeah, but she also told me that Santa was real...........never trusted her word since ;)

PrincessLissa

Shadowfax said:

I have seen a lot of drag queens, but that is one of the scariest I have ever seen. Someone needs to teach him how to apply his lipstik. It belongs on the lips, not your ENTIRE face!

tonksy

PrincessLissa said:
I have seen a lot of drag queens, but that is one of the scariest I have ever seen. Someone needs to teach him how to apply his lipstik. It belongs on the lips, not your ENTIRE face!

i must say that this was bourbon street in the middle of the mardi gras celebrations...so, that dude is prolly an accountant or something, just out having fun. i had a picture of me hugging a cop on bourbon street, but i can't find it anywhere...

Roxy

Oh. My. Gods. Ugh. I have seen some pretty damn pug fugly drag queens in my time, but that one just takes the cake. *gag*