kevin bacon game? well, sort of...

tonksy

does anyone ever play the kevin bacon game? link some actor/actress to kevin bacon as quickly as possible? i do a kinda derivitive of that, one person picks two random actors/actresses and the other tries to link them, using as few links as possible.
EXAMPLE- morgan freeman and kirsten dunst.

ANSWER- morgan freeman was in robin hood with christian slater, who was in interview with the vampire with kirsten dunst.
see? i used 2 links- robin hood and interview with the vampire?

anyone wanna play?

melanie griffith and chris farley.

SexyBoo

tonks said:
anyone wanna play?

melanie griffith and chris farley.

Melanie Griffith was in the movie Cecil B. Demented with Kevin Nealon, who was in the movie Coneheads with Chris Farley! 2 moves!

Brendan Fraser and Sarah Michelle Gellar :confused:

tonksy

SexyBoo said:
Brendan Fraser and Sarah Michelle Gellar :confused:

brendan fraser was in monkeybone with bridget fonda , who was in singles with eric stoltz , who was in harvard man with sarah michelle gellar

john malkovich and jim carey

freako104

you mean that 6 degrees of kevin bacon? ive had people challenge me to it but I wouldnt even know how to do it.

tonksy

freako104 said:
you mean that 6 degrees of kevin bacon? ive had people challenge me to it but I wouldnt even know how to do it.
uh freako? read above for examples.

SexyBoo

tonks said:
brendan fraser was in monkeybone with bridget fonda , who was in singles with eric stoltz , who was in harvard man with sarah michelle gellar

john malkovich and jim carey

John Malkovich was in Being John Malkovich with Cameron Diaz, who was in The Mask with Jim Carrey.

This game is pretty fun Tonks!!!! :jump:

John Cusack and Jeff Bridges

tonksy

SexyBoo said:
John Malkovich was in Being John Malkovich with Cameron Diaz, who was in The Mask with Jim Carrey.

This game is pretty fun Tonks!!!! :jump:

John Cusack and Jeff Bridges
ok, i had a little help from my husband because i always confuse jeff bridges and jeff daniels.....
jeff bridges was in blown away with tommy lee jones , who was in the fire birds with nick cage, who was in con air with john cusack.

olivia newton john and john goodman.
(hint on onj? try grease or xanadu...)

freako104

tonks said:
uh freako? read above for examples.

I did. i still dont quite get it. thats why i said ive had people challenge me but i couldnt even start. that and i am really bad with names.

tonksy

freako104 said:
I did. i still dont quite get it. thats why i said ive had people challenge me but i couldnt even start. that and i am really bad with names.
thats okay. although, as with anything- practice makes perfect. it's a brain teaser. i used to suck at this game. not the best at it now, but i am improving. it's fun.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
ok, i had a little help from my husband because i always confuse jeff bridges and jeff daniels.....
jeff bridges was in blown away with tommy lee jones , who was in the fire birds with nick cage, who was in con air with john cusack.

olivia newton john and john goodman.
(hint on onj? try grease or xanadu...)
Damn tonks - I hate drinking games that require me using me noggin :hmm:

Erm.....lemme see...............they both have 'John' in their names? Indicating a psycholigical dependence on toilet seats?

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Damn tonks - I hate drinking games that require me using me noggin :hmm:

Erm.....lemme see...............they both have 'John' in their names? Indicating a psycholigical dependence on toilet seats?
okay, maybe that was a hard one....olivia newton john was in grease with john travolta who was in pulp fiction with harvey keitel who was in the piano with holly hunter who was in always with john goodman.

vin diesel and george clooney.

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
okay, maybe that was a hard one....olivia newton john was in grease with john travolta who was in pulp fiction with harvey keitel who was in the piano with holly hunter who was in always with john goodman.

vin diesel and george clooney.

Oh, that's easy - they were both in my bed last night :swing: