Kids

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
How many do you have? How old are they? Boys or girls? How old were you when you had your first? How many did you want to have? Why did you have more/less than planned (if you did)?

I have no kids, I would like to have 2 or 3...probably 2 if I don't have any twins and 3 if I do...so, probably 2 pregnancies, I will probably get started when I'm about 30 if I'm married and settled by then.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
2 or 3, I'd like to have the first when I'm 28, but by the look of things that won't happen.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
All you all thinking of 2 or 3, just keep in mind that #3 is always the hellspawn.

That is all.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
All you all thinking of 2 or 3, just keep in mind that #3 is always the hellspawn.

That is all.

Is that true Tonks? Is Malory a hellspawn??

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Slim Pickens said:
My sweet darling is NOT a hellspawn, thank you very much...but then again, she is only my second...

Maybe the child has to be the third child for BOTH parents to be a hell spawn...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
One step, just a shade past 13. Wouldn't have minded having my own, but given that I now refer to my ex as The Beast and that I am now within hollerin' distance of 40, I don't see it happening.

Djcake

3 kids

2 boys 9-12
1 girl 7 (8 in Aug)

we planned all of them just not so close
now working on #4 (well my 4th gf's 1st)

my 3rd wasn't the hellspawn that is #2

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
alex said:
Got two, girl 27, boy 25.

Damn you're old

BeardofPants said:
No kids. Not having any either. Well, at least that's the plan...

There's one surefire way to prevent it

We have one, boy, 12 & one is plenty

AlphaTroll

I have no children yet - just practising on my nephew and friends' children. I love them and can't wait to have my own (with the right man of course).

I want to have 12. Sex doesn't matter.