King Kong

chcr

Too cute for words
Copped my very first feel at a midnite showing of the original Kong when I was in the 7th grade. :fap:

[Maurice Chevalier]Ah yes, I remembair eet well....[/Maurice Chevalier]

Winky

if yous gots any spare
'skinny whiney white blondes' yer not
using could I borrow one fer a few days?

unclehobart

What? Did he end up with Marion in a hotel room lighting up crack or summin? Its a big-ass monkey cuttin' loose on 1925 pseudo-metropolis. Did you expect something else? Were you expecting something stupid?... like elves at Helms Deep?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I was expecting something within the context of the movie, I know it is fantasy, I know it doesn't exist, and yes I know the story.

But scenes like the one where he is fighting 3 tyranosaurs with the girl on his hand is just too much.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Why is it cockroaches are 4 feet long, an ape is 25 feet tall yet T-Rex & friends never grew beyond their normal size?

unclehobart

Gonz said:
Why is it cockroaches are 4 feet long, an ape is 25 feet tall yet T-Rex & friends never grew beyond their normal size?
Because those T-rexi were actually Geico gecko's blow up to mondo size.

unclehobart

'cause P-Jackson ain't about saving minutes. I guess he figures that a million minute movie has a better shot at the design and costuming Oscars.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Why couldn't they save us 15 percent on the length of the movie, then?
It's not the length of the movie I want to save my 15% on...it's the ticket. By the time Rob and I get into the theatre and I get popcorn and a soda we could own the DVD.

Professur

tonksy said:
It's not the length of the movie I want to save my 15% on...it's the ticket. By the time Rob and I get into the theatre and I get popcorn and a soda we could own the DVD.

Damn TV's big enough. Turn it around and you could even have balcony seating. If only the surround sound would work right.