kinki? Too easy...

MrBishop

Welcome to OTC kinki... hope that you brought enough beer for everyone :)

I'm not the normal one either...keep looking, I'm sure that at least one of us must be. :p

Kawaii

I'm the moodswingy one. Right now i'm in killing mode because a certain mouse/rat has been ruining my sleep.

Welcome to the OTC!

kinki

PuterTutor said:
So Kinki, how about telling us a little bit about yourself?

Me? Errrrrr..... i've come on over from another site that is driving me insane.... let's just say that the sense of 'community' there is leading to a 'MOD' invasion :eek: the MOD is taking over and are assimilating everyone :eek: This place seemed peaceful in comparison ;)
I was wandering past this site and thought..... Mmmmmm..... looks like i could have fun here :p
And your welcome has been amazing :D

Now... who am i?

You'll have to wait and see....... ;)

Squiggy said:
And don't hesitate to include pics...I LOVE kinki pics...:brow:

Pics eh? Will think about posting a couple of links..... but not sure they'll be what you expect :D

Oh.... and say HI to my mate... a new member here too..... chimaera :)
She knows a ilttle too much about me..... but i know about her too, so you'd have to pay her a hell of a lot to get anything interesting out of her about me :p

kinki

Ms Ann Thrope said:
sorry I'm late for your welcoming party.... :crutch:

Welcome to the asylum. :D :nuts:

Cheers :D

Asylum? Noooooooo..... at least two of my voices have already told me it's safe here :erm:

The rest of them don't know what they're talking about..... :p

Oz

kinki said:
Asylum? Noooooooo..... at least two of my voices have already told me it's safe here :erm:

The rest of them don't know what they're talking about..... :p

Cool! the more the merrier! :D

Captain Obvious

kinki said:
Me? Errrrrr..... i've come on over from another site that is driving me insane.... let's just say that the sense of 'community' there is leading to a 'MOD' invasion :eek: the MOD is taking over and are assimilating everyone :eek: This place seemed peaceful in comparison ;)
I was wandering past this site and thought..... Mmmmmm..... looks like i could have fun here :p
And your welcome has been amazing :D

Now... who am i?

You'll have to wait and see....... ;)

Pics eh? Will think about posting a couple of links..... but not sure they'll be what you expect :D

Oh.... and say HI to my mate... a new member here too..... chimaera :)
She knows a little too much about me..... but i know about her too, so you'd have to pay her a hell of a lot to get anything interesting out of her about me :p
Did someone not get a welcome thread then :crying4: Hiya Toots :swing:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
let's just say that the sense of 'community' there is leading to a 'MOD' invasion :eek: the MOD is taking over and are assimilating everyone :eek: This place seemed peaceful in comparison ;)
um...yeah...that never happens here...

:angel: