last letter first

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
lemme tell YOU something buddy!!! ain't nobaody calls ME slow and gets away with it!!! I should chop you up with a hax saw!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
zip your mouth before I zip it for you, then you'd have to see a plastic surgeon in Malibu!

peterska2

unfortunatley im not a scot but a manc. problem is that i have a bit of this and that thrown in mi accent coz i have always worked in national customer service centers and so you end up with a right wierd accent and all sorts of nixed slang thrown in. i'm having to try and not talk in dialect too coz youd ne'er understand mi

Raven

Annoying SOB
Im a Manc too! Where in mancland is you? Uncannily ennuff I work for CS too....do you work for O2....at Bury?

Rose

See, now, do I take the s from "this" or the p from the : p? ;)

Hey, freako, how're you doin' today?!

freako104

damn what a strange thread

:wave: he rose all is well today.thanks for askin :) now with my last post use the s since its the last letter ;) the p doesnt count

Rose

freako104 said:
damn what a strange thread

:wave: he rose all is well today.thanks for askin :) now with my last post use the s since its the last letter ;) the p doesnt count

Tallywhacker! Doesn't count? Of course it does. I think. The "p" might not be parsed on my machine, if I have smilies turned off. Which I don't. But for the sake of discussion ... it is the last letter in the post (excluding signature, of course). And if I hit the 'quote' button, I see the "p", too. Though, this is all for conversation's sake, I used the "S" as you can see.

peterska2

edited coz of a post sneaking in

thankyou rose.

nice to see that you are well.

i'm still in shock after finding out that we literally live round the corner from each other. How spooky is that????