Lego?

sbcanada

Who here still collects Lego? I do still have lots of it, but I don't buy it anymore. I haven't played with it for quite some time, but when I did, I had Lego countries, Lego armed forces, and Lego wars... I even had Lego Stock Markets and floating Currencies! :eek:

Talk about your advanced Lego player. :D

sbcanada

I have a robotic set... it comes with a little motor, so you can make stuff move. Once I made a racecar, but then I modified it into a tank and smashed the city. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder where the Tickle Me Lego is. Considering the craze that ensued upon the release of the Tickle Me Elmo, one would think the same thing of a Tickle Me Lego. After all, Legos have been around just as long if not longer, and you can change them into a lot of different things. Your Tickle Me Lego could be made into anything too. A bear, an Elmo, a set of breastesses... Imagine the possibilities :headbang:

G

I loved playing with Legos when I was a kid. The last time I used them was in my early teens. I made a lego box to hide cigarrettes. I oughtgrew my legos and the cigs thankfully. :p

ris

i used to love lego wheni was a kid, i got an extended play because my brothers are 10 years younger than me. technic was my fave too, i had this way cool seaboat thing :)

fond memories :D

sbcanada

Legos vs. Barbies - The Ultimate World War :D

The Lego guys would attack with their planes and tanks and armored personal carriers and rocket launchers and biological weapons :eek: and their guns, and the Barbies would step on the little Lego guys but they'd be attacked by like 20 lego guys climbing on them and stabbing them.

Then Ken drove up with Barbie in the Pink Corvette and started running the Lego army over. The Lego guys retreat, and then the Lego Stealth flies over and drops a nuke on the Corvette and the whole Barbie house falls over, every Barbie is dead and the Lego guys celebrate their victory by chopping of the Barbie heads and carrying them back to their city like true war champions.

:jump: