Lemme in.

Professur

Now Justin. If it was that easy, Fluffy wouldn't haveLIED about it.

On behalf of the common man, I demand the freedom to post in the Bomb Shelter.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Fine, you got me. There is a mod forum but I'm not allowed to access it. :headbang: And I still don't know what you're talking about with this bomb shelter business... This is all I see when I open up a browser (taken by pasting two screencaps into each other, other than that it's not modified at all)

otc.png

Professur

Fury, you know I'm not good enough with graphics software to tamper with a pic. That's the real screen cap and you know it. And so does everyone else.

Its a forum where us moderators have private discussions, even cheesboy knows we'll kick his ass if its ever opened up to public. When you were at JJRs did any of us go there and demand to be let into the mod hideout?, i think not, so why do you come here and make a big issue of a commonly practised thing in many boards of making a mod forum thats exclusively for managment and moderators?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Why are you making such a big deal out of this prof? :confuse3:

It's just a joke. :beerbang:

If you must know, I used that forum to test whether thread subscriptions would still send out emails if the user had no permission to view threads in the forum. Obviously I can't deny myself permission to the real mod forum so I made one up for a bit to do it.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm supposed to tell everyone the truth when they ask about private stuff? According to that apparently every member can now ask to read the private messages of every other member and I won't be able to stop them. :confuse3:

Professur

You could have said straight out, it's a limited access forum. You decided to lie. You kept lying even after there was no hope of pulling it off.

Be ashamed, fluffy.