Let´s see your dog or cat?

MuFu

Originally posted by *Q*
mmmmm, no, not exactly....I said BIG spots....

Like this...?

Attachment(s):

bigdot.jpg, 12.62kb

bigdot.jpg

Q

*clears throat*

....HELLO!!!!
the spots needn't be bigger than the dog...

....yeah, you guys do have too much time :confuse3:

Kruz

OK these are the real ones:)
Ginger on the left, pepper on the right

Attachment(s):

Dec25$26.JPG, 84.17kb

Dec25$26.JPG

greenfreak

My surrogate puppy Layla and my surrogate little brother Brad. (the one who stole the green plastic balls from the Burger King ball-pit)

brad_layla.jpg

T^ch

We have a pussy cat. Funnily named 'Floss'...Which wasn't my idea. She's an annoying cat, I'd sooner flush her down the toilet, but her fluffy tail is so fluffy, she'd block the bloody thing!

-T^ch-

Attachment(s):

floss.jpg, 76.48kb

floss.jpg

sbcanada

I have a cat named Cuddles. She's a spoiled, kinda fat, white cat. Will post a pic as soon as I find the cable for my digital camcorder. :cool:

T^ch

OMG!!! :eek:

That pic is huge...I've resized the actual picture so it's small, but the pic still gets stretched when I post it in this post :confuse3:

Ah well, more fluff to share round then. Anyone fancy a furry coat? Or some lovely furry gloves?

-T^ch-

Gomez Addams

I love critter threads. I signed up here just to join in this one. :)

Here is my crew of hounds :

ThreeHounds.jpg

Here is one of the big dog when he was a pup :

MaxPuppy.jpg

His name is Max (Maxwell Silverhammer officially) and he is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. He is way over the breed standard at 135 pounds but he is in very good shape. He keeps up with me quite well on our mountain bike rides.

Here is one of me, the cat Usel, and the dog Frank hanging out together.

UselFrank02.jpg

Lastly, here is a picture of our long haired cat that we recently had shaved. Actually, we have him shaved every year in May because over the winter his fur gets matted into nasty dreadlocks. I caught him in mid yawn.

EwokYawn.jpg

Critters are a lot of fun. :)