Let me Introduce Myself.....

Miss Chopper

Hi everyone, my name is Carrie...I just joined this group so I can talk about ANYTHING!!! I just got booted from another Forum for being "Off Topic" so I'm glad I ran into you all! I can't focus on anything too heavy right now...but I look forward to meeting you all :bginvade:

Liliandra

topic? what's a topic? what were we talking about again?

anyways, welcome, welcome promise I'll be good....ish :devious:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Most threads go off-topic here :D

So where are you from? How did you find us?

Miss Chopper

Luis G said:
Most threads go off-topic here :D

So where are you from? How did you find us?

Well, I'm from Ontario Canada and I just found you all by fate. I had belonged to a Motorcycle forum where one real F&@king Bitch of a Mod/senior member, did not enjoy my "off Topic" questions....She was jealous of the attention I was getting from the male population so she some how banned me...Ta-Da! I stumbled apon you! :D :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Miss Chopper said:
F&@king Bitch of a Mod/senior member,

btw, you can say pretty much any word in here. However, cursing in a thread's topic is not allowed.

Miss Chopper

Mare said:
Welcome Miss Chopper :wave2:

Post Lots-have fun! :swing:
Thanks for the welcome Mare...are you a Vet? if so, how bout some free advice. I got a cat that comes around our neighbour hood and my house often...(we all feed him) for the past two weeks He has been wheezing like he has a cold in his chest and his eyes are runny....and now he looks like he has a skin clumping out his nose. I would like to get him to the Vet. Have you ever seen anything like that?